Ares Chat Server.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Mai

Re: Ares Chat Server.

Post by Mai »

We're all in Malice.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

But.
I don't want to talk about anime, lacey!
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lol, they don't even talk about anime in there. Go figure.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

is that where you've been instead of here mai? :P
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mai

Post by Mai »

No.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

She's been plotting world domination, obv.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Oh, good.

as long as its nothing bad.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm kinda wondering if those chat servers are still up. The Aeres p2p system still looks like its working :shock:
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I set up a discord room not too long ago. I know I had a few different chat systems over the years but had removed them them when it was clear nobody was visiting anymore. I don't even remember what they were.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

webmaster wrote: Feb 29, 2020 11:55am I set up a discord room not too long ago. I know I had a few different chat systems over the years but had removed them them when it was clear nobody was visiting anymore. I don't even remember what they were.
Im not sure that Link works as intended o,o;;

The only chat system I remember was the FLASH one i helped test some bugs for. Thats when my name became TEST for a day or so. Good times 8) 8)
I think getting us all in a discord could be pretty cool tbh. I know that we have a facebook group, but I feel like discord is more community driven than facebook is. Its a lot easier to talk to people there and see whats going on with them.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

What happens when you click on the link?

I do remember that flash chat room now that you mention it. I think I had to pay for that one so probably still have a license key for it somewhere. No idea what it was called, though.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

webmaster wrote: Feb 29, 2020 5:08pm What happens when you click on the link?

I do remember that flash chat room now that you mention it. I think I had to pay for that one so probably still have a license key for it somewhere. No idea what it was called, though.
It opens a discord window in the browser that goes to my profile. If you wanted to invite us to the discord server we'd need an invite link. Should be at the top of the channel panel.

I can look through my archives and see if I have any screenshots from the flashchat, maybe that'll help recall what it was lol
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Actually, it might have been called Flashchat... that sounds familiar. I updated the link to Discord to match the one in the sidebar, does that one work okay?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

webmaster wrote: Feb 29, 2020 5:43pm Actually, it might have been called Flashchat... that sounds familiar. I updated the link to Discord to match the one in the sidebar, does that one work okay?
m00t w00t! \:D/ \:D/ Yes it does :3 I'll share it in the Facebook group too!