Ares Chat Server.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Mai

Ares Chat Server.

Post by Mai »

So... While this is nothing new, I figured everyone else would enjoy it.

I've been using this chat server for YEARS now, and i figured the AA members would find much enjoyment using it as well.

The server is called "Ares" a p2p downloader with one spectacular chat-server installed. (There is also cb0t, but the website is currently down.. As always, lol).

The website is http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/

If anyone decides to download it I will be re-opening my old room (which I closed about five years back, but I've seriously considered opening it again).

This chat system is tenfold more entertaining, advanced and FUN than the one we have here on AA. There's always people online chatting, and the two Anime rooms I frequent actaully.. Y'know, TALK ABOUT ANIME.

Disclaimer: The difference between ares and livechat is the censoring system. Most the people on Ares are 18+ and as such.. There are less rules. (The only actual rule there is is "Engllish only", so if you enter you must speak in the english language).

If you do download ares and need help using and navigating, feel free to ask! I actually really, really really hope some of you do do this.. That way we can all have more fun talking and keep in contact A LOT easier. I'm always in ares, lol
<_<
>_>
same goes for about 30+ other regulars who frequent the rooms I use.

DOWNLOAD IT!
And if you do, PM me and I will help you set up epic chat-room fun.
;p

<3
Mai
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Dretlin

Re: Ares Chat Server.

Post by Dretlin »

nosaj thing wrote:I actually really, really really hope some of you do do this..
Ach, alright then.

*Slaps Lucii's bum*

I really thought I had grown out of typing actions, but apparently not. :-k
Mai

Post by Mai »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
nosaj thing wrote:I actually really, really really hope some of you do do this..
Ach, alright then.

*Slaps Lucii's bum*

I really thought I had grown out of typing actions, but apparently not. :-k
lol! did you download it yet?

Cause if you did..

Controlpanel<chat< set up your username, your age, location (avatar and such)

Controlpanel<hashlinks

paste this:
arlnk://F5fPZROCs4iuoc9Jm55Z7dNsOp2YPo1l1gtc8GD85EbkKmsotpcO0djWL5hMOuI=
click download,
THEN YOU'RE IN MY ROOM!!!!

and hahahaaha
we're never going to grow out of the sexual antics
-high fives-
;p
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Woo! 10 users in the chatroom.

Everyone should download this and join.

If you have moderator on here, you will get moderation rights in the room.

Depending on seniority you will get level 1-4
lvl1-mod
lvl2-mod
lvl3-admin
lvl4-admin
lvl5-host
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Wow so i'd be pretty high up there..

Pity I made a promise not to use Ares. Is there another way to access the chatroom other than Ares?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mai

Post by Mai »

There is a chat server called cb0t, and why would you not download ares?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I have my reasons <,<;

cb0t? That for me to know or someone else?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I'll do it later.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Mai

Post by Mai »

huh..? cb0t is a chat server.

im using sb0t as my chat server bot, so theres a crap load of commands on it
making it a lot more fun.

woo
mik3 and dretlin joined
[=
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I'm definitely thinking about it, just for you Mai <3
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Seras

Post by Seras »

Okay mai... I installed the thingie and I think I downloaded the link thing... It says unable to connect and it just finished trying to connect for the fifth time.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Mai

Post by Mai »

i closed the chat to fix something.

its up now.

arlnk://F5fPZROCs4iuoc9Jm55Z7dNsOp2YPmFDUJ/O2NkOb/nAMyLGAB9ms3ttBPVph98=
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I'm onnn.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Mai

Post by Mai »

ATTN THOSE WHO USE ARES:

Seeing as my ISP really hates me, and im too lazy to direct a static IP and am reaaaaaaaaaaaally tired of portforwarding my server constantly due to those reasons:

This is another anime room, constant users and it would be best if we directed our flow there!

hashlink:
\\arlnk://F5fPxdTq8eJeuqSVejGmqzYybsC7Srsgc+C9BhitN0A8Bd4+iw==

Enjoy!

Oh, Seras and Jade, everyone loves you.

I would say everyone loves, Thomas too, but we know that's an understatement. He already has a fangroup.

<_<;;;
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

aargh! how come the link does not work for me!!!! its says server cannot be found.

I'll never be able to chat with you guys. :(
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Seras

Post by Seras »

@Lacci: Whose everyone?

And Amy, I can help you out with it.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?