million dollars 3 choices

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

choices

Poll ended at Oct 30, 2010 5:50pm

cash
20%
gold
80%
diamond
No votes

Total votes: 5

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

million dollars 3 choices

Post by Dragon X »

If you could have a million dollars in these 3 choices which would it be cash gold or diamond.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Re: million dollars 3 choices

Post by Gaming Goddess »

gold, obviously. Holds its value best, and it can be reused.

Dragon X.. never thought I'd see you around here again.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

ancients are returning!

and i'd go with gold too, since platinum not there
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Gold is a no brainier. Cash runs the risk of inflation (or deflation). Diamonds, (albeit rare) has not been a traditional medium of exchange as opposed to gold. Also gold is much much more liquid than diamonds. Also, the value of a diamond depends on the shape, cut, and perhaps the flaws found upon close inspection. And upon inspecting the YTD price of gold, as of yesterday, it's value has gone up by about 25%. Of course, I am assuming that by 'gold' you are meaning ACTUAL physical Gold and not a SPDR/ETF (where you draw against a company/fund/bank/&c).
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Post by Fecal Matter »

Athos wrote:Gold is a no brainier. Cash runs the risk of inflation (or deflation). Diamonds, (albeit rare) has not been a traditional medium of exchange as opposed to gold. Also gold is much much more liquid than diamonds. Also, the value of a diamond depends on the shape, cut, and perhaps the flaws found upon close inspection. And upon inspecting the YTD price of gold, as of yesterday, it's value has gone up by about 25%. Of course, I am assuming that by 'gold' you are meaning ACTUAL physical Gold and not a SPDR/ETF (where you draw against a company/fund/bank/&c).

OH haha, so you're that type of [censored]. Please to meet you. We're going to have some fun :)
Lets all play a game of soggy waffles
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Gaming Goddess wrote:gold, obviously. Holds its value best, and it can be reused.

Dragon X.. never thought I'd see you around here again.
hey i'm back in action.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:Gold is a no brainier. Cash runs the risk of inflation (or deflation). Diamonds, (albeit rare) has not been a traditional medium of exchange as opposed to gold. Also gold is much much more liquid than diamonds. Also, the value of a diamond depends on the shape, cut, and perhaps the flaws found upon close inspection. And upon inspecting the YTD price of gold, as of yesterday, it's value has gone up by about 25%. Of course, I am assuming that by 'gold' you are meaning ACTUAL physical Gold and not a SPDR/ETF (where you draw against a company/fund/bank/&c).
of course that's what i mean.
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Can I have all 3 in equal measures?
<3 life
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Tailtiu wrote:Can I have all 3 in equal measures?
why not.
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

May i choose to receive mine in pot? If not then I choose Money. Ill just buy my own million dollars of pot.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Mostly gold, but a few nicely cut diamonds would nice, too.

Scratch that. I want a million dollar Diamond Sylvannas statue.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Whichever makes me richer.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

You.Got.Faded wrote:Whichever makes me richer.
well gold always goes up in value.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Gold it is!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*facepalm*
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Seras

Post by Seras »

What?