Romance

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Dretlin

Re: Romance

Post by Dretlin »

Uta wrote: XDDD howfin? Manky?Claty? That sounds like something out of Harry Potter."Welcome to Hogwarts! You are now a member of the Howfin house."

I am now convinced that Scottish is as cool as secks. And secks is pretty damn cool.
Haha =D>

Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

Athos wrote:Ahh hahaha. Well, I'm sure there are some up there, they're just in REALLY REALLY....remote...areas. XD

But yes. Socal. >_> Don't even get me started. I have many complaints about living here.
XD The rednecks are good for one thing. They keep the rent down because everyone is too afraid to live close to them. Plus its really fun being the prettiest girl in town by virtue of having all of my teeth. I do hate California though, I will probably move back to Portland, Oregon once I finish with my education.

Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

You could always come live with me in northern IL Brenny... :wink:

Totally unrelated- didn't we have a eyebrows smiley at one point?

Aaaaaand, now I want to learn Scottish, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't go so well.
<3 life

Athos

Post by Athos »

I think it'd be too cold for me. Besides, politically, the climate for me is just fine. Oh, and there of course would have to be a place where I can attend a Tridentine Mass.
Member of the ModSquad 8)

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Tailtiu wrote: You could always come live with me in northern IL Brenny... :wink:

Totally unrelated- didn't we have a eyebrows smiley at one point?

Aaaaaand, now I want to learn Scottish, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't go so well.
i learned Scottish.. It was meh for me. I spend my time online with two scottish guys and i've started picking up their accent..
Yah know you have no life when you start picking up accents from your online friends :lol:

and no, we've never had an eyebrows emote. :ubergeek:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

SASSZAIN wrote: i learned Scottish.. It was meh for me. I spend my time online with two scottish guys and i've started picking up their accent..
Can you remember what part of Scotland they where from? For such a small place, Scotland has a large amount of noticeably different accents.

I can only teach you in "Glasgow Patter", "Glaswegian" and a little bit of "Scots". I however know not a word of Gaelic.

Edit: I could perhaps give a few words in a Dumfries and Galloway accent. :-k

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aberness, or something that sounds like that.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Athos

Post by Athos »

>_> I think we should make a new topic in the language session just for Scots! XDDD
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Athos wrote:>_> I think we should make a new topic in the language session just for Scots! XDDD
I can not do all accents. I will raise a tartan army.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Athos wrote:>_> I think we should make a new topic in the language session just for Scots! XDDD
and thats a bad thing?

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

SASSZAIN wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
and thats a bad thing?
If you don't mind a horde of lashed maniacs then no.