Greatest soldiers in history!

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

Who are the greatest soliders in ancient history?Me I personally think pirates
1 they're still aroun
2 they have strategy
3 they had tatics that worked.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Dretlin

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dretlin »

I assume you do not mean modern day pirates, as they have none of those traits.

Anyway Vikings would kick their arses.

Uta
Rookie Otaku

Post by Uta »

I would say ninjas because they can hold their own on a battlefield, but they will most likely wait till you're sleeping and own you. Plus they know kung fu and [censored].

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I assume you do not mean modern day pirates, as they have none of those traits.

Anyway Vikings would kick their arses.
Pirates have Guns and strategy vikings just have swords and hammers.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Athos

Post by Athos »

Attila the Hun.
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
<3 life

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
I've seem that show before they base it statistics they depend to much on a computer to determine what would happen.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

i've seen parts of that code, and its sophisticated stuff. After seeing all the info, I've never disagreed with the program, because logic prevails.
Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
thats also not a specific warrior XD

Mine would have to me Hatori Hanzo. Dual weilding halberds, how much more badass can you get? (pretty sure it was halberds..)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:i've seen parts of that code, and its sophisticated stuff. After seeing all the info, I've never disagreed with the program, because logic prevails.
That's not true I've fought guys in my kickboxing that have done for longer than I have and some of them were hurt pretty badly.So ligic isn't always a factor a comuter can tell a lot of stuff but the Limt of a human body Isn't 1 of them.

thats also not a specific warrior XD

Mine would have to me Hatori Hanzo. Dual weilding halberds, how much more badass can you get? (pretty sure it was halberds..)

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:Attila the Hun.
It's called greates soilders in history not soldier but if you wanna go there then I'm gonna say Achillies

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Achilles is a legend XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Soulja Slim
Soulja Boy

nvm im naming rappers.
I remembered my password.