Greatest soldiers in history!

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

Who are the greatest soliders in ancient history?Me I personally think pirates
1 they're still aroun
2 they have strategy
3 they had tatics that worked.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dretlin »

I assume you do not mean modern day pirates, as they have none of those traits.

Anyway Vikings would kick their arses.

User avatar
Uta
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Sep 19, 2010 9:56pm
Gender: Female
Location: Turgor

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Uta »

I would say ninjas because they can hold their own on a battlefield, but they will most likely wait till you're sleeping and own you. Plus they know kung fu and [censored].

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I assume you do not mean modern day pirates, as they have none of those traits.

Anyway Vikings would kick their arses.
Pirates have Guns and strategy vikings just have swords and hammers.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Athos »

Attila the Hun.
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 101
Joined: Mar 10, 2010 7:17pm
Gender: Female
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Tailtiu »

Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
<3 life

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
I've seem that show before they base it statistics they depend to much on a computer to determine what would happen.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5309
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by SASSZAIN »

i've seen parts of that code, and its sophisticated stuff. After seeing all the info, I've never disagreed with the program, because logic prevails.
Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
thats also not a specific warrior XD

Mine would have to me Hatori Hanzo. Dual weilding halberds, how much more badass can you get? (pretty sure it was halberds..)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:i've seen parts of that code, and its sophisticated stuff. After seeing all the info, I've never disagreed with the program, because logic prevails.
Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
That's not true I've fought guys in my kickboxing that have done for longer than I have and some of them were hurt pretty badly.So ligic isn't always a factor a comuter can tell a lot of stuff but the Limt of a human body Isn't 1 of them.

thats also not a specific warrior XD

Mine would have to me Hatori Hanzo. Dual weilding halberds, how much more badass can you get? (pretty sure it was halberds..)
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:Attila the Hun.
It's called greates soilders in history not soldier but if you wanna go there then I'm gonna say Achillies
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5309
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by SASSZAIN »

Achilles is a legend XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Mik3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 6:12am
Gender: Male
Location: Philly
Contact:

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Post by Mik3 »

Soulja Slim
Soulja Boy


nvm im naming rappers.
I remembered my password.

Post Reply