Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Mai

Post by Mai »

If I dont leave AA after 10 years then I ought to seriously re-examine how I spend my free time. :-s

Happy anniversary to all the oldies and the newbies... And even those who just joined.

\:D/
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Re: 10

Post by Mai »

(By the way, I am insinuating that we get 4 years to get REAL LIVES, GUYS).
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

It completely passed me by that we (by only a few days) share that date.

What the bloody hell are we doing with our lives love? ](*,)
Mai

Post by Mai »

Bidding time until we get married. At least that's what I always thought. :D 8-[

And it only hit me yesterday that our anniversary had passed. Normally we're pretty on par with the announcing of such a fun year which 2004 was.. By far!

I suppose there's only time still for AA to start a new generation with new faces to fill the old ones and grander memories to over shadow the former.

I'm going to keep certain screen shots though that I've had for... Years. 'Cause, y'know, you always hang onto things you dont want to be so easily forgotton.

How was your Halloween, Thomas?! And where in god's name have you been!
Athos

Post by Athos »

You make it sound so easy that playing music and snagging ladies is so not time consuming. I bet Dret's booked solid for a fortnight.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Mai

Post by Mai »

I'll pretend that statement didn't break my foolish, young heart and concede to the fact he may sway many ladies. I just thought I embodied his love, sunshine and fortune. :|

So sad the story is written with an ending in such a form. Because Im still in love with the person who helped write it!

Athos? We should write a script. Make millions.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Athos wrote:I bet Dret's booked solid for a fortnight.
You sir, have won your bet.
Mai wrote:Bidding time until we get married. At least that's what I always thought. :D 8-[

And it only hit me yesterday that our anniversary had passed. Normally we're pretty on par with the announcing of such a fun year which 2004 was.. By far!

I suppose there's only time still for AA to start a new generation with new faces to fill the old ones and grander memories to over shadow the former.

I'm going to keep certain screen shots though that I've had for... Years. 'Cause, y'know, you always hang onto things you dont want to be so easily forgotton.

How was your Halloween, Thomas?! And where in god's name have you been!
Your right, normally we do not miss it. I wonder what happened this year.

I am desperately waiting for this new generation to take our place and they are yet to show up.

Screen shots? :-k
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Mai, Mai, Mai... If you were going to leave, you would've by now. <3
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Mai wrote:I'll pretend that statement didn't break my foolish, young heart and concede to the fact he may sway many ladies. I just thought I embodied his love, sunshine and fortune. :|

So sad the story is written with an ending in such a form. Because Im still in love with the person who helped write it!

Athos? We should write a script. Make millions.
Let's do it. GOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I can do camera stuff! \:D/
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Now. A smashing idea that will make all the preteens want to throw millions of their parents' money at our idea.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

dret shirtless on the cover?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Perhaps...But at the risque of turning Dret into a commodity, I don't want to degrade a brand like him to something like Taylor Launtzer.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Good point..

Hmm...

I'm at a loss. Teens are crazy :(
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Athos wrote:I don't want to degrade a brand like him to something like Taylor Launtzer.
Aye you do.

My slicked back hair was made for a reason.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

it's been five years since I joined. I joined when I was thirteen- though I lied and said I was sixteen so people would call me a kid. (didn't work)

So here I am. Eighteen, engaged- looking back at AA thinking... wow... I remember when I used to crawl out of bed early just to get on the family computer, start up the dial up modem and get excited when someone started a topic in the Yu-Gi-Oh! forum.

-I miss those days. It was a simpler time.

Oh, yeah I'm back every now and then, but never consistently so I can't brag about being faithful to AA or anything. Love ya. :)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.