Cigars

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Athos

Cigars

Post by Athos »

What is your favorite brand to smoke? Or perhaps I'm the only one who enjoys a stogie?

I like Baccarat, JM, CAO, Romeo y Juileta, A. Fuente. Punch is okay. Don Jose is a good one too. I don't like Quorum, or Acid Blondie (way to sweet for me).
Member of the ModSquad 8)
SASSZAIN

Re: Cigars

Post by SASSZAIN »

I dont smoke cigars.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

>_> You should try it (again). With me! In a tobacco lounge!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

lol when i visit, or when you visit :)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Hm. I must do some investigating on where you gots some TL's.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

TL's?
Athos

Post by Athos »

Tobacco Lounges. :)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

oh..

i dunno :(
Mai

Post by Mai »

The only manner in which I've smoked a cigar I probably shouldn't inadvertently condone on the forum. <_<
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Hahaha. Oh Mai. I love you.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Mai wrote:The only manner in which I've smoked a cigar I probably shouldn't inadvertently condone on the forum. <_<
I read this last night and noted no hidden meaning in your post - ah last night, a much more innocent time.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Dretlin wrote:
Mai wrote:The only manner in which I've smoked a cigar I probably shouldn't inadvertently condone on the forum. <_<
I read this last night and noted no hidden meaning in your post - ah last night, a much more innocent time.
Mai hides nothing.
Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

The ones with weed in them, I prefer smoking papers, because I hate the taste of tobacco.
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

Haha XD Wow, didn't think you smoked cigars Athos!

I've only ever tried Swisher Sweets, some sort of cherry flavor that my sister let me try. *gag* And my cousin's cigars reek, idk what they are, but I'm used to the smell(still gross, tho).
I've always wanted to try these certain flavored cigars I've seen in stores, like grape and watermelon flavors, etc. Very interesting... o.O You know anything about them? I forgot the brand name. I can probably find out tomorrow at work.
I have to admit. I smoke cigarettes. Tsk tsk on me. -_-; I'm a horrible person. lol
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Cigarettes are gross. Swisher Sweets ain't cigars. I think CAO makes various of flavors, like cherry, or a chocolate truffle (Eileen's Dream). Yeah, they smell bad at first. But as you develop a taste for them, you get used to it. Even the thought of mentioning a cigar makes me salivate. In fact, I would go out and have one right now, but it's raining. (Also, CAO is a great company for new enthusiasts.)

And yeah. It's a new thing of mine since last year.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ahh i remember when you had your first cigar.