Damn AA Sucks

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Athos

Re: Damn AA Sucks

Post by Athos »

Yeah. So it' your fault! You single handedly brought down AA. XD Besides. I doubt anyone came here for anime, but just the coolest people you'll ever meet on your comp....Then facebook came along.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

SHAME ON YOU, ROBBIE HENDRIX.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

Yes Im am the sole reason for AA demise!
Mai

Post by Mai »

My efforts to bring the site back to life usually fail miserably. Mostly any success I have in bringing people back ends up in a mild height in posters a day, then dwindles slowly and dies soon after.

Im out of ideas as to how to bring the community back together. Suppose its time for a new generation of posters to come aboard.

As a side note though:

I still love this place and I will continue stopping by, checking in and making regular attempts to talk, discuss and have fun. Once an AA addict, always an AA addict.

(:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

^
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Mai wrote:My efforts to bring the site back to life usually fail miserably. Mostly any success I have in bringing people back ends up in a mild height in posters a day, then dwindles slowly and dies soon after.

Im out of ideas as to how to bring the community back together. Suppose its time for a new generation of posters to come aboard.

As a side note though:

I still love this place and I will continue stopping by, checking in and making regular attempts to talk, discuss and have fun. Once an AA addict, always an AA addict.

(:
How 'bout you ladies do a lil' ol' Coyote Ugly? I bet that'll bring it back
Member of the ModSquad 8)
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Haha that made me laugh. I should nag people to come back here. That often works.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

scorpionwarrior wrote:Haha that made me laugh. I should nag people to come back here. That often works.
Not permanently.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Till the people that ruin it for them come back again and make them realise why they left lol
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Athos' plan seems pretty sound
Last edited by Mik3 on Mar 03, 2011 4:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
I remembered my password.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

You know you've been on facebook too long when you go to 'like' what someone has said -_-

Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

scorpionwarrior wrote:You know you've been on facebook too long when you go to 'like' what someone has said -_-

Mik3 likes this
I remembered my password.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

rofl
I had that same problem when i came back to AA Scorp. and pr0 mik3 just HAD to bring it in, didnt you? :P

Also, I'd stay here even longer for Athos` idea :D :D
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

what we need to do is hold an online karaoke session and invite like, everyone we know and that will get people to stay once they here my voice.....it has been considered the voice of an angel
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Nothing begins if things don't end. A circle is the shape of the universe. Bow down to it or suffer.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

thats deep.......real deep, but i choose neither. I will stand up and proudly say that a circle has 4 corners!!!!
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!