Reminders

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Dretlin

Reminders

Post by Dretlin »

The song "Y Control" by the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs" (without fail) reminds me of the user Mai.

One reason could be the time I bought the album coincided with me first speaking with her and various other important facts that I am unwilling to discuss (in length).

All our interactions could be considered rather trivial when compared to events that happen in our "real" lives. Yet I am still struck, every now and again, after a brief whiff of a memory blows by and reminds me of someone I am yet to even meet.

Also, David Hume reminded me of Athos - that one I am at a total loss to explain. :-k
Athos

Re: Reminders

Post by Athos »

Perhaps it's because my avatar looks similar? Although, it isn't Hume, rather it's Edmund Burke. Also, Hume and I have the similar mannerism of when we get depressed, we tend to eat a lot.

Funny though, I have been thinking of you as well. Every time I see a guitar I think of you.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Dretlin

Re: Reminders

Post by Dretlin »

Athos wrote:Perhaps it's because my avatar looks similar? Although, it isn't Hume, rather it's Edmund Burke. Also, Hume and I have the similar mannerism of when we get depressed, we tend to eat a lot.

Funny though, I have been thinking of you as well. Every time I see a guitar I think of you.
I had a Political Philosophy unit at University this year, along with Moral Theory. So Hume was mentioned several times, I felt that environment may have suited you. Maybe that is why Hume lead me in that direction.

And brilliant! Anything musical or sound related that brings me to mind is very satisfying! \:D/