Naruto RP?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Azura_Scythewield
Baka Otaku

Naruto RP?

Post by Azura_Scythewield »

Hi there, I’m looking for people interested in a Naruto RP? Fan oc’s are more than welcome (I’ll be rping my own fan OC). I would love to find someone interested in rping as Kakashi with me. If anyone is interested just let me know. This forum doesn’t look very active anymore. I’m a returning user with a new account. Used to RP on here years ago. 😁
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Naruto RP?

Post by Tyche »

Hey Azura,

I'm down! I come here pretty often. I try at least daily but usually once every few days. I don't mind playing Kakashi but I'd also like to play a character of my own. Should we each take a few to RP and then also our own characters? (like maybe a teacher and a squad each?)

What was your username when you were here before?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Azura_Scythewield
Baka Otaku

Post by Azura_Scythewield »

Oh hey! Awesome! 😃 I wasn’t expecting someone to answer so sorry for the late reply LOL. That all sounds really good to me. 😁 I’ll write up the info for my main OC, not entirely sure what other characters I’ll take charge of but I could start off with Naruto (My Oc is head cannoned as being an adoptive older sister to him.)

Waaay back in the day my username was Sakura the dragon demon if I’m remembering correctly. 😁
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Saul Goodman :p I've been lurking around for years so no problem to me.

I'll cater my characters to yours. I like playing all kinds of roles so idc which I fulfill depending on what you pick.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."