random RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: random RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*lands just missing taylor chan and glare at pioneer cabbit...and look around a bit confused*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

She stands there looking about as the world had changed since she left. She blinked as she took in the new enviroment "Wow. . ."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Umm so bored right now
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

She leaned over and poked Aki-kun "Hey sis. . ."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

*runs around with no head* I WANT MY COOKIE!
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!

Looks Kyro and wiggle ears and was amused by the headless thing

Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

Nyxie dances through for a moment and dances away into the sunset.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.

Aki stop and look at Nyxie now and start to laugh so hard she rolll around in the ground.

Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

This is not a message.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.

Stop and looks at Hallow Ichigo, "What and hun what do u mean?"

Jamie Madrox
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jamie Madrox »

walks in from the land of reality... damn...wheres my fishbowl...and that kid with that latte?....

oh and DBE sucked!!..

i want ice cream...

i miss scorpion warrior!!!

cheeseburgers!!..

that is all...

-walks out-
most nights i lie awake in bed... gazing upon the stars.
untill i realize and wonder....?
where the hell is my roof???
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

She watched Jamie and laughed falling backwards holding her stomach.

*giggles and laugh with Nyko too.*

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

*Wisps of blood red smoke rise from the ground, coalescing into a dark, sanguine cloud. A crack like lightning sounds, and two silver eyes pierce the veil, shining out from the shadowed face of a silhouette. Slowly, the blurred figure becomes clear against the dissipating mist. A young man stands where the smoke rose, his tight fitting black cloak swirling around his dark silver armour and skintight black leather body suit. Sparks of red lightning fly out from his fingertips to grace the ground, illuminating his hooded face for just an instant, his chiseled features and stubble framing a serious look, his dark silver hair and glowing silver eyes tinted by the colour of blood for just a moment. He looks around scrutively, taking in the scene with a speculative glance.*

Lucia: "Sorry, wrong plane. My bad."

*And with that, his silver plated boots burst into a black flame, a flame that almost immediately consumed his entire body and flared upwards and outwards, like an explosion of pure shadow. The fire died down very quickly, and in it's place a wisp of sanguine mist rose from a blackened halo on the ground, vanishing into the skies. He was gone.*
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.