Samurai Champloo

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Do you like Samurai Champloo?

Absolutely! It's Awesome!!
71%
T'was ok, I guess....
29%

Total votes: 14

Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

Samurai Champloo

Post by Elemental Princess »

Anyone can join as long as you've at least seen or know about this Anime. All the characters are up for grabs! The setting starts after Mugen, Jin, and Fuu go their seperate ways and end their journey together -after the last episode if you saw it-. I'm also allowing made-up characters too, just fill this form out:

Name:
Personality:
Lover: (No one can have the same person so pick quickly)
Appearence:
Bio:
=====================================
Rules:
No Spamming!
Cussing is allowed, but don't go overboard with it.
No Godmoding or unstoppable/invincible characters!
No killing unless the other person will allow you to.
Romance is approved!!
=======================================
Chatacters:
Mugen~ Sesshomaru-sama
Jin~ Homunculus_Damnation
Fuu~ Skyler Wing
=======================================

Name: Kimori
Hometown: Same as Jin's
Personality: Kimori mostly keeps to herself. She travels alone most of the time so she doesn't talk much. She is kind but also has a strong attitude when fighting.
Appearence: Kimori wears an old-fasion Kimono. The top is long-sleeved and white while the bottom is a darker purple than her hair. Her eyes are purple and her hair, which passes her back, is a blueish purple color. She always keeps it tied up from behind with a long white ribbon. She happenes to be a swordsman and carries two thin blades with purple and gold handles- one placed on her back, and the other to her left side.
Lover: Jin
Bio: Kimori's mother died four years after she was born. Over the next five to six years, her father, Hiroku, had been training her in the art of swordsmenship. Afterwards, she was taken to a special dojo and it happened to be the same one that Jin had trianed at. She never showed it, but she had developed a crush on him. After a few years at the dojo, Hiroku had force her to journey with him, far away from their hometown. It was because his old emeny, Rykoshou Zekajin had been following him. He was trying to kill him for leaving their old group and alowing the rest to be arrested and put in jail for life. Wanting to make sure that Ryko never got his hands on Kimori, he left her in the care of his friend who manages a shop. Kimori worked at a Ramen & Sushi shop until the accident happened. Ryko had found his way to her. He killed the manager to get her attention then fought against her afterwards. It ended up in a tie and Ryko escaped to another location. Kimori is now a wandering samurai that roams around the country side, in serch of Ryko and to see if her father is still alive.

Kimori was in a town called Ellsview looking around for a crazed male named Rykoshou Zekajin. There were rumors that he was last seen in this exact place. "No sign of him anywhere.... I wonder if he's still here or not." she said to herself. Suddenly, he stomach started growling. She grabbed it with her right hand and looked around for a place to eat. "Well, can't search on an empty stomach." Kimori then walked into a resturant and sat down at a table.
Last edited by Elemental Princess on Apr 05, 2006 3:33pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: Samurai Champloo

Post by Skyler Wing »

Can I be Fuu? :mrgreen:
Black as hell, strong as death, sweet as love...
"I've been having a dream. And though I realize it's a dream, I still can't wake from it. Have you ever had such an experience?"
Track of the week: 'One More Time' > Daft Punk
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

If I may, can I be Jin?
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

(hey Skyler long time no see)
May I be Mugen?
humans...how i envy...
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

((Wow, that was fast!! ^^ Yes, you can all be the main characters Mugen, Jin, and Fuu. ۩Êňkîdû۩, you are okay with Jin and Kimori being together, right? :oops: ))

Kimori ordered a bowl of noodles and some water for now. She wasn't planning on spending all her money today. *starts eating when her food is brought to her*
~ Formally know as BritinaMC-> Hel
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

{Yep that's fine with me. ^_^}
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Skyler Wing »

Fuu's stomach growled. It was a familiar sound. A sound that meant all of them needed to eat. "I'm hungry," Fuu stated. "Jin, Mugen, can we eat?"
"I've been having a dream. And though I realize it's a dream, I still can't wake from it. Have you ever had such an experience?"
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

((Okay, good.^^))

Kimori: *eats her food then turns to the door's entrance seeing a girl.*
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Gambit
Visitor

Re: re: Samurai Champloo

Post by Gambit »

Skyler Wing wrote:Fuu's stomach growled. It was a familiar sound. A sound that meant all of them needed to eat. "I'm hungry," Fuu stated. "Jin, Mugen, can we eat?"

We could've, if Mugen hadn't spent all of our money on a woman.
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

She also noticed a male standing next to the girl. She was stunned when she saw his face. "Jin?"
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

*Jin looked forward towards Kimori*

"Kimori", he whispered under his breath.
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

*Kimori turned speachless for a moment* 'It's really him-- it truly is Jin. I thought I'd never see him again after what happened....' she thought to herself. *She stood up and walked over to him*
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Skyler Wing »

Fuu pursed her lips and threw a threatening glance in Mugen's direction, but she was quickly distracted by the pretty woman coming towards them. "Jin? Do you know her?" she asked, innocently. She smiled at Kimori.
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

By the way he looked at her, she could tell he remembered her. "Hello Jin." she greeted, in a formal manor. She looked over to Fuu, returning a smile, "What brings you to Ellsview?" Kimori asked.
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

We were just traveling and we needed a place to rest. This was the closest town on our way.
<death-chan>
Full Metal Otaku

Post by <death-chan> »

hey guys mind if i join tha party?

Name: Katsue Takeshi
Hometown: unknown
Personality:
Lover: Mugen! ^^
Appearence: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ ... dblond.jpg
Bio: A young girl who killed the leader of her village because he had her parents killed because they killed they leaders brother, who was a traitor. Now she is on the run from her village officials traveling from town to won making money along the way. She is skiled with sais (daggers) and tends to be a little short-tempered. She loves to have fun and tends to meet some not so great people on her travels. Luckly she gets in and out of trouble easily but gets right back into it because she's naive.
Men...you love 'em, you hate 'em, and then, you do them ^^
PROUD member of SASUKE IS GAY club!
i like marshmallows ^^
i am katsue