Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
No votes

Total votes: 5

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango boomrang hits it and then she jumps on kalial and says flys up and says"take this you bird"as she cut is with her blade
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras

Post by Seras »

J: Good job Lord Sesshoumaru!
R: Thank you Lord Sesshoumaru *she looks up at him from the corner of her eye and smiles*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"wow this one is hard to beat"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

Koga took out his sword and slashed the bird. "stupid bird."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"koga use your claws on it may work"
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Kagome shot the bird with her bow and arrow. She didn't look but she sure hoped it would hit hard, and fatally.

Sesshoumaru smiled down at Rin in such a way as to say, 'Anything for you.' He then cleared his throat, his smile disappearing as he looked forward again but squeezed her hand once very gently. How he longed to hold her in that moment. But he knew that waiting would pay off.
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango saus"good job kagome as she goes up and cut it one more time and she says i thing its dead now but iam not sure"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Rin smiled blushing slightly then let go of his hand "I'm going to go for a quick drink of water, is that okay with you Lord Sesshoumaru"
J: you never got your drink from earlier *trying to be a little nicer*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Sesshoumaru smiled and gave her a nod. Although he didn't show it, he really didn't want her to go out on her own. He just hoped she'd be okay.

Kagome nodded as the bird fell. A shard fell from its forehead and Kagome smiled as she picked it up, glad that the bird was defeated. She was still midly exhausted and the attack didn't help.
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

Thank you Lord Sesshoumaru *she bows and heads for the stream through the woods, after a while she screams and presses herself against a tree*
J: Rin! Should I Go Lord Sesshoumaru?
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He signaled for Jaken to hide and immediately went to where Rin was, "Rin!"

He ran to her, already angry with whatever tried or did harm her.
Seras

Post by Seras »

*Jaken jumps into a near by hollow trunk*
R: Lord Sesshoumaru *she goes over to him quickly and hugs him, not letting go* It was so scary and mean
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He put his arms firmly, yet gently around her waist and held her, kissing the top of her head, "What was, my dear?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

*she looks down a bit* It was nothing...I just wanted more time with you *blushes* Sorry for worrying you
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He sighed in relief, then put his hand under her chin, raising her head to look at him. He stared into her eyes for a moment, then kissed her passionately, pulling her closer with the arm still around her waist. He'd never felt this way about anyone before. When he pulled away again, he didn't smile, but whispered in a low voice, "I'm glad I found you, Rin."
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I'm glad you found me, Lord Sesshoumaru" she said softly, her heart beating like crazy as she looks up into his eyes thinking 'he's not what I thought he was, he's really sweet, kind, and good looking too...I love him' stroking his cheek "I love you Lord Sesshoumaru"

(wait were not allowed to have babies *looked at the rules* oh well that idea gone *thinks ahead*)