Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
No votes

Total votes: 5

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango looks at kagome and says"are you ok?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Kagome looked at Sango and smiled warmly, clenching her fist gently around the shard, "Yes, I'm fine."

Sesshoumaru smiled as he held the hand that stroked his cheek, "I love you too, Rin." He kissed her hand and then her cheek and then stood there, staring into her eyes as he held her hands.
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

You do? *She looks up at him*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He nodded, then kissed her passionately, putting both his arms firmly around her waist again. He tightened his grip slightly, just enough to make her feel the most secure she'd ever felt before. That's how he always wanted her to feel around him.

((Omigosh, this is so cute!))
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

(it is but NO BABIES THAT RIDICULE! what about kagome and inuyasha or koga?)

Rin wraps her arms around his neck 'I love him I love him I love him has always admired Sesshoumaru for many reason
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"kagome do you fell anymore?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"I think she is alright now."
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Kagome, feeling a strange want to be alone, did not reply. She immediately walked back towards the river, thinking silently to herself, 'Why do I feel so strange now?'

Sesshoumaru kissed her yet again, holding her tighter around the waist but not suffocatingly. He smiled, trapped in this new sensation of wanting to stay this way forever.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Rin kissed him again and her face heats up and she lays her head in the crook of Sesshoumaru's neck
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He smiled warmly as he held her. Everything about her calmed him. Everything about her gave him a sense of peace, "Rin? Will you stay with me...forever?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

"no," she looks up at him "much longer then that"
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He smiled and kissed her again, obviously happy by her response, then sighed, "I suppose we should get back to Jaken now. He's probably worried that the 'Invulnerable Lord Sesshoumaru' was defeated."
Seras

Post by Seras »

She saddens a bit that once Jaken comes back she can't stay this close to Sesshoumaru "Your right Lord Sesshoumaru" Jaken on the other hand was tucked away in the log doing as he was told thinking of what might've happened
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"what is wrong with kagome?"
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Sesshoumaru, no longer caring about what Jaken might think, had his arm around her waist as they approached Jaken's hiding place. He held her hand with his free one and chuckled lightly, "Jaken. It's safe."

Kagome sat against a tree, her head tilted back against the bark and her knees pulled close to her as many thoughts ran through her mind.
Seras

Post by Seras »

R: Lord Sesshoumaru, it's Jaken... *She pulls away a bit so it just looked like he was leading her through the woods and she looks down*
J: Lord Sesshoumaru, Rin, thank god your both alright! *he says climbing out of the trunk*
R: It was a group of snakes...
J: Thankfully Lord Sesshoumaru was there!
R; Yes, Lord Sesshoumaru... *she clings to Sesshoumaru and starts crying into his chest, blubbering something about moving away*
J: Rin! You Shouldn't!
R: I'm sorry I moved away! *she cried out as she burried her head into his chest*