Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
No votes

Total votes: 5

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sago says"for a while i here it all that was so sweet but iam stay to you can't get rid of me no matter what right kagome"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"ok, you can stay"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango giggles and says"good i didn't want to leave you guys anyway"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"ok, now that we got this settled, what do you wanna do now?"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"don't know what do you want to do?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

(jazzy!!!!! WE NEEDZ YOU!!!!!)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(yea we do bad)
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

((I'm back! The site's working again yay! Ahh I totally forgot about Miroku!))

Sesshoumaru pulled away slightly only to put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes as a smile curved on his lips and concern now filled his voice, kissing her once, then looking into her eyes again, "Rin...whatever is wrong? I'll never want you to leave...ever...no matter what. Do you understand, Rin?"

Kagome stood there in Kouga's arms with her eyes closed as she sighed, "I don't know...I just feel like...like...doing anything...something...crazy."

Miroku smiled as he came up behind Sango and put his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder and smirking, "So happy..."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"miroku where did you come from? and what did you have in mind kagome?"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Before Rin could think she kissed Sesshoumaru "I understand, Sesshoumaru" She wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a hug, but didn't let go, she didn't want to let go. Jaken was getting a little worried "Lord Sesshoumaru! Are you alright? Did you get Rin back?" He slowly walked in the direction that they went.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"ok what to do?"