Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
No votes

Total votes: 5

Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Sesshoumaru turned his head as he smiled slightly, then changed his expression back to emotionless as he turned to her. He looked her straight in the eye, searching for words to tell her how he felt, "Look Rin, we've been...I mean...it's been...a long time...and I really think...maybe you should..."

He sighed when he realized he still wasn't good with telling his feelings. He only showed them when he really wanted to, which was rare.

Kagome pointed towards the direction she was looking, "East...it's coming stronger from there."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

R: I should leave? *she looks up at him*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Sesshoumaru sighed in deep frustration. He knew she would never guess it if he didn't tell her...or show her. He didn't say anything. Instead, he put one arm around her waist. His free hand held her own as he pulled her close to him and kissed her. When he pulled away, he kept her close and whispered in a deep, almost needy voice, "I don't want you to leave..."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
Seras

Post by Seras »

*Rin blushes a deep red* Then I won't leave *she says quietly as she looks into his eyes*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He finally allowed her to see his smile as he stared back into her own. He never noticed how full of joy they were before now. He never noticed the fire in them. He kissed her once more.
Seras

Post by Seras »

*Rin kissed him back her blush fading her heart beating with what just happened* Is that why you had Jaken leave...
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He smiled as he held her, "I couldn't possibly have him see this."
Seras

Post by Seras »

I don't think he'd like it to much Lord Sesshoumaru
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

He smiled, nodded, then kissed her again one last time before releasing his grip slightly. He held her hand now as he called back to Jaken, "Are you done? Rin wants to get moving soon."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"ok lets go to the east then"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras

Post by Seras »

*She gives him a quick peck on the cheek*
J: I'm sorry Lord Sesshoumaru *he see's thier holding hands* Uh...
R: Oh, I saw a snake a got scared *Shudders at the thought of a snake*
J: Is it still here?
R: I don't know
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"Kagome, is it getting closer?"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"it fell like it is but iam not sure?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

Sesshoumaru, his expression and voice once again emotionless, stared forward as they began walking again, "Of course it's not. I got rid of it. I wouldn't let something that scares Rin live, now would I?" He snuck a small smile down at her, then looked forward again.

Kagome nodded as they drew closer and closer. She screamed as a giant demon bird swooped down and clawed at her hair. She quickly ducked and took out her bow and arrow.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango takes out her boomarang and says"takes this"as she tosses at the bird
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

Koga jumps into the air and punches the bird demon. "take this stupid bird."