Return Of The Damned

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

What do you think of it?

Pretty Good
80%
Not Bad
No votes
No Opinion
No votes
Not The Greatest
No votes
It's No Good
No votes
Prefer Not To Disclose An Opinion
20%

Total votes: 5

Shikikami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Return Of The Damned

Post by Shikikami »

*It's dark, perhaps too dark. My eyes, they can't seem to pierce this darkness. It's almost un-natural how thick it is. I can't remember much. I was sitting at home, watching tv. My friends were tehre as well... playing games. Everything suddenly went dark, and someone screamed. After that, we heard something break, someone fell, things had gotten scary now... I felt something hit me, and I fell unconcious. When I woke up, everything was like it was. I felt odd, as if I had changed. A quick flicker of light showed I had changed, outside, and inside.

Now I'm wandering in the darkness... footsteps are coming... they're getting closer, faster. Have to get away... Wait, go away, no, AHHHGHHH. . .
* ... [End Transmission]
-------------------------------------------------------------

The rp takes place on a remote world, just orbitting around New Earth. The moon was destroyed, and in it's place, Sabari Kyori, The Dead Planet. People have been rumored to disapeer, then end up on this planet with no memory. No one says anything though, because they think they'll be next.

The year is 2845. Sabari Kyori has been inhabited by strange creatures known as *Oboku Shidate*, or as the humans call them, The Corrupted. No one knows where they've come from, but no one dares to find out. All anyone knows, is that it's war between the planets, and only one race will survive.

Name: (Must include first and last)
Race: (Human or Corrupted)
Weapon: (Only 1 for Corrupted, Humans have 1 weapon and access to mobile suits and artillery)
Ability: (Available only if your a Corrupted, can only have 1)
Personality: (Be detailed)
Appearance: (Pictures are better, but detailed descriptions are fine)

You must fill out everything, or you will not be considered part of the rp.

Name: Sagara Cross-Grave
Race: Corrupted
Weapon: Yowakusuru Metsubo (Sound Destruction)
Ability: Able to manipulate his skeletal stucture

Personality: He shows little to no care for a human. Without a moment of hesitation, he would kill a child, woman or man without thinking of who it would affect. He's lived his life in solitude, so he rarely thinks of anyone but himself. He wields a large sword with no sheath, and he has an odd ability to manipulate any bone in his body, without losing use of that limb. He also has a twisted sense of reality, perhaps because of one of his actions, which is pulling out his spine and using it as a weapon, most people would see him as a deranged individual.

Appearance: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/ ... 1166482271
Last edited by Shikikami on Dec 18, 2006 2:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Trees are out to get me... 3 of them tackled me earlier

http://www.leekspin.com/ <-- Made it to 4:15:45 before I lost my sanity
Seras

Re: Return Of The Damned

Post by Seras »

Name: Delancy Shaseras
Race: Corrupted
Weapon: Anything she can carry
Ability: Like rogue from X-men, borrows peoples powers but doesnt kill them at her touch. the power wears off after a while
Personality: Can be moody at times, doesnt matter who the person, if its someone that tries to kill her she still tries to get through to them, no matter what. Shes stubborn.
Appearance: haha I like this pic better
Last edited by Seras on Dec 17, 2006 10:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Shikikami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Shikikami »

For corrupted, ability is dependant. It can't be too powerful, but it can be versatile, like mine. Weapons can't be strong either. You could have a pistol, but it can't go through wall after wall without stopping.

Try to think of something that everyone could have a chance of fighting back against. If your weapon is too powerful, or unacceptable, I'll let you know.

Harmony
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Harmony »

Name: Haruno Sanicho
Race: Corrupted (Neko)
Weapon: Crystal Scythe
Ability: Cirlce of Death (Spinning her Sycthe 360 Degrees aroung her everything within in it's reach is dead)
Personality: Haruno used to be your average girl she was very kind and careing until she found herself abducted she found a Scythe at her feet and used it to walk in a random direction till she collapsed slowly losing her memory she laid there unconcious and alone
Appearance:

Before:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ ... ge/002.jpg

After: (to the right)
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ ... 006-00.jpg
Seras

Post by Seras »

(that better)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Shikikami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Shikikami »

(Very much so. Harmony, the ability is a bit powerful. Instead of everything being dead, everything is at risk of being seriously injured. As well, even crystal has it's limit.)

Harmony
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Harmony »

(Yeah yeah i know but you rush me to much [-X )
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Name: Fujiwara Ayumi (He prefers Fuji because he thinks his name sounds too femanine)
Race: Human (Just cuz there are none yet)
Weapon: Uses a pistol
Ability: Aww, I don't get an ability
Personality: Dislikes talking about personal matters or when people try to get him to talk about himself. He hates talking about himself. He is very protective of himself and doesn't like physical contact with others. He's usually pretty calm but every once in a while he breaks down, but not very often.
Appearance: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/ ... ooohot.jpg
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

(Oops double post. Sorry. I'm on a skool comp and the mouse double cliks sometimes. it's super stupid. Anyways sorry)
Last edited by Fujiwara on Dec 18, 2006 10:12am, edited 1 time in total.
Harmony
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Harmony »

( >< agh don't double post Shikikami freaks out :heh: )
Shikikami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Shikikami »

(Yes I do. But I don't get mad that easily at it. It's school comps, they do that, so I understand. One more person hopefully then we can begin)

Shadow13
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shadow13 »

Name:Shadow Hayasaka
Race:Corrupted
Weapon:Rakukojin
Ability:Strike of the Ice Lord (She holds her blade in a downward position and ice starts to form on the blade, she then stabs the blade into the ground and the ice shatters forming flying projectiles that swarm around the enemy which injure the enemy)
Personality:Shadow shows little emotion to humans.She is cold-hearted person who doesn't care about anybody but herself.She is also calm most of the time.
Appearance: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/d ... sb4fo6.jpg
Seras

Post by Seras »

(WOOT BEGINMENT!)
Shikikami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Shikikami »

(Alright, since there's only 1 human here, he'll have access to machinery that can fight back against us all at the same time. Of course he can be defeated, but it would be hard

Anyway, a few rules:

1. Romance, keep it minimal, your not going around having sex during a war.
2. Godmod... obvious
3. Rape and such is not tolerated in this rp
4. Do not try to control someone else's character. Emotions and such are the same thing as the character.
5. I'll explain more as needed.)

The humans had just finished laying a devastating assault to the corrupted. Most of the corrupted were scattered or dead. Children on both sides couldn't understand what was going on, but none would ask questions.

Sagara had started his own little campsite, just outside a cave he used for reserve material. A few other people had joined up already, which was a start to the little tribe of nomadics. Whether there were more people, well, that would need to be determined.

"I want the supplies moved into the cave, twenty-four hour watch. You [censored] up, and you might as wells start walking..."

A few of the corrupted started moving crates inside while other's got tents and homes ready. The one in charge, obviously a very odd man, dressed oddly and carrying a large blade on his side, was giving orders everywhere. Even children had a job. He helped where it was needed, but he kept his image as the chief, not once letting anyone rest until the job was finished.

Seras

Post by Seras »

*Is setting up a tent when one of the children collapsed and she went to help him up*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

(So that means I can do something kinda close to God modding? And I'm on a ship in space right?)

*Fuji walks throu the halls, feeling anxious. He gets to the training room and practices his martial arts, kicking and punching bag as hard as he can and he knocks it down. As he crouches down to pick it up, someone walks toward him and stops behind him. Fuji doesn't look up* "Can I help you?" *He pulls the punching bag off the ground and turns, wiping sweat from his brow with his shirt collar. Then he sees the chief and quickly stands at attention. The chief holds up his hand in dismissal* "There's a meeting in a half hour. You're needed there" *Fuji nods his head* "In the room with the big table?" *Fuji asks. The chief rolls his eyes and turns and starts walking away* "I leave that to your judgement, Lt Fujiwara" *The chief makes sure he puts emphasis on the words your and the end part of Fujiwara. Fuji winces* "Yes, sir. Please forgive my idiocrity, sir" *Fuji is standing at attention again, straight as a board. The chief just sighs an exasperated sigh and walks away shaking his head lightly*