Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

Hinata sits there unmoving when a kunai comes and strikes them down "Oh my god" She says in her normal quiet voice. Renai dropped down in front of Hinata checking for signs of injury "Who are you?" Hinata looked at the girl strangly
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I want to withdraw from this, sorry. :(
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Seras

Post by Seras »

(that's sad and btw GOOD LUCK with Brandon Flowers)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"neji why'd u do that she could of died"
Neji:"that's the point"
RJ:"oh yeah take this"*he does some handseals*"Fire Dragon Flame Missile"
Neji:"divine whirl"*he spins around at a high speed again*"such a weak move used by a weak ninja"
RJ: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

The girl stands up and goes over to RJ and whispers 'There are no chakra realses in the head, it's weak there' in RJ's ear then goes back to Hinata "Are you okay?" Hinata nods wondering what the girl said to RJ
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"how dare u take this"*some handseals r done*"Swamp of the Underworld"
Neji:*neji is suddenly stuck in a swamp*"u suck"
RJ:"i know"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"WHAT'S HE SUCK!?" The girl yells and Hinata giggles. The girl was sitting next to Hinata even though Hinata knew nothing about this girl she liked her and didn't mind her sitting there
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"um do u know he said i suck"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I was only asking him what you sucked at, geesh you sucked on to many lolipops as a kid" Hinata smiled, no one really dared to
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"oh that's what u meant sorry"
Neji:"take this"*he throws 4 kunai with exploding tags on them at him*
I'm back
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Rose blood
Appearance: http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... d66aab.jpg
(i do the rest)
Last edited by .:Aki-Kun:. on Jan 29, 2007 5:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Seras

Post by Seras »

"That won't get you out of the swamp!" Hinata looked at the girl, she had randomly been walking by on the roof and now she was screaming at the two boys "Did you think of canceling it..." Hinata said quietly "huh? Hinata Says Try Canceling It!"
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"u can't get me down that easily earth wall"*the kunai hit the wall and the explosion destroyed the wall*
Neji:"damnet"
RJ:*he grins*"hey hinata who's side r u on anyway"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"um.." Hinata blushes furiously she doesn't know "Does everyone really need a side!?" Hinata looked up at the girl "Geesh! you make it seem like you need her support" The girl made one weird hand seal "Binding Quicksand!" RJ was now stuck in the binding quicksand "there that's better, your both stuck" She took out two Kunai's with exploding tags, and through one at Neji and the other at RJ and waits for the outcome, Hinata just gasps "What are you trying to do! Kil them?" "Uh...that's not a bad idea actually"
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"Subsitution"*a log took his place*
Neji:"Subsitution"*a log took his place too and they both jumped in the air behind her and neji threw a shuriken at her*
RJ:"take this"*he does some handseals*"Shadow Shuriken Clone"*then more shuriken appeared*
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

Hinata was afraid cause she was sitting next to the girl. The girl pulled Hinata up and put her back to hers. Hinata knew what she meant. Although Hinata's defense wasn't 360 degree's like Neji's, she could at least do 180 degree's, she took out a kunai and began putting her chakra into the kunai and began deflecting her half of the Kunai's. The Girl looked back at Hinata and smiled "Now if only you could get it to go 360 then it'd be great" She did some handseals and the mist came in which only helped Hinata more from practicing out in the mist of the waterfall and the mist started easily slicing the Kunai's infront of her "Hinata! Drop the Kunai's!" Hinata dropped the Kunai's and gather the chakra in her hands and continued. "Acidic Mist!"