Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"DAMNET"
Neji:"damn u Orochimaru wahat did u do to her"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

"I did nothing. All I did was scare her with some snakes and she passed out and I carried her away. then what happened. Tenten came and took her and this is when it started, right? right after Tenten took her from me" Ochimaru says
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(oh yeah the chacters that r from the show can know different jutsus)
RJ: :evil: "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP r u ready neji for combo 180"
Neji:"yes"
*they both do handseals*
Neji:"Earth Dragon Missile"
RJ:"Fire Dragon Flame Missile"
RJ and Neji:"DAMN U"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

The the first came up and blocked the attack with an Earth wall. "RASENGAN!" the fourth charged the two with two rasengan's one in each hand from the back. "Lightening Strike!" the second shot lightening from his hands in front of them. Ochimaru did some hands seals quickly "FREEZE BODY JUTSU!" and they were frozen in place again unable to move "MUDPIT!" the third called and put his hand on the ground and the dirt turned into and deep heavy mud that held them in thier spot even more. Renai started sinking into the mud and slowly disappeared beneath the surface
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"no"*he doessome handseals*"Ultimate Canceller"*then all the jutsus used were canceled then RJ fainted off his low chakra*
Neji:"RJ no r u ok"
RJ:"....."
Neji:"no please don't die"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

The ground started to rumble, RJ had cancelled out the thirds jutsu and Renai was deep underground when it turned back into dirt. the ground started cracking as little purple specks came from the cracks

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

Neji:"no RJ we need"*neji put his hands on rj and transfered enough chakra into rj that he could get up*
RJ:"huh i'm ok thanx"*he does some handseals*"Chakra Supporter"*he looks around and notices that renai is gone*"um where's renai"
Neji:"underground"
RJ:"what"*he starts to cry a little :cry: then he notices the cracks with purple coming out*
Neji:"what the hell"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

The purple specks continued to come and hung in the air. Ochimaru noticed this and for some reason got a little scared

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

Neji:"what the hell is this"
RJ:"i don't know"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

The specks hang around RJ and swirl about till Renai appears on his back "Awww crying for me, you should cause YOU PUT ME DOWN THERE WHEN YOU CANCELED THE JUTSU!!" Renai was RJ's back smiling "now lets see what was I going to do..."

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"so what r u going to do fight me or fight Orochimaru with us"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

"who" Renai was confused

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"who r u going to fight"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

"your confusing me" she whines "what did ochimaru do to me that I should fight him?"

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"he was going to kill u"
I'm back

Seras

Post by Seras »

"WHA! WHAT DID I DO!!" Renai looks as if she's about to cry