Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"nothing he was going to sacrifice u for a jutsu"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"why" renai held back her tears "Because you have some jutstu's I want" said ochimaru "which one? is it the castle one?" Renai put a finger to her chin "NO YOU LITTLE BRAT NOT YOU CASTLE ONE!" he yelled at her and she looked at neji and RJ "am I a brat" Ohchimaru gave a deep sigh "out of everyone in the world she had to have the jutsu's I wanted" "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN! WHO ARE YOU ANYHOW!?" Renai shouted at him "Dear God Don't you listen, I'm Ochimaru" he disappeared and appeared in front of Renai and grabbed her throat hard running her into a tree "let go" Ochimaru just grinned as she turned a light shade of red "LET GO" she screamed with the last of her breath and her eyes turned back into the dark purple, her pupils completly disappearing into the dark purple that now covered the white of her eyes. Ochimaru kept a firm hand on her throat
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"hey let her go"*he disappeared and reappeared behind Orochimaru then stabs him in the back with a kunai*
Neji:"goo job RJ"
RJ:"thanx"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Do you really think Akunai in the back will stop me litle boy" Ochimaru was still grinning. He lifted Renai up so she wasn't touching the ground and she grabed the tree with her hands. "neji 64 hand thingy" she was struggling to talk let alone breath
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

Neji:"i've got a better idea"*he runs behind Orochimaru and does some handseals*"Lighting Blade"
RJ:"good job neji"
Neji:"thanx"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

Ochimaru loosened his grip on Renai's neck as the jutsu affected him and Renai still having a hold on the tree brought her feet up and thrust them into his chest sedning hims flying and she flipped her legs up after he went back and she was now crouching on the trunk of the tree looking somewhat like panther would on a branch "you fight him or we fight him?" she said as she dropped from the tree and leaned on the two "I want a nap"
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"WHAT THE HELL U WANT A DAMN NAP DURING A BIG BATTLE WITH OROCHIMARU" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"um...yea, you were the one who put 20 feet underground after all then I was choked. I'm tired....and a little hungry. Neji when we go back can I eat?" she looked at Neji. and ochimaru stood up from the ground and started running for them when Renai held out her hand his way and clutched it as if gaara were doing his sand attack but nothing was there. nothing they could see without focusing anyhow. and she raised her arm and Ochimaru raised "please can I eat and have a nap, please pretty please" she started waving her arms around and Ochimaru hit a tree blasting straight through it
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"that is if we live even"
NEJI:"gaara do sand coffin so we can get the 5th hokage to fight him instead"
RJ:"nice idea"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"your forgetting the other four hokages that Ochimaru summoned" Renai yawned and Ochimaru went flying into a rock as she covered her mouth. The other hokages were hiding while they observed thier targets
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"the Ultimate Canceller killed them"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I wouldn't know I was 20 FEET UNDERGROUND!" she screamed at RJ "I'm hungry, neji, are you a good cook?" she looked up and saw ochimaru glaring down at her and she shrieked "OMG IT'S OCHIMARU! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!" she pointed at him and he went flying into anthor tree
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT BEING HUNGRY AND GAARA HELP US"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

Renai fell to the ground and started crying and Ochimaru was released from the restraint holding him
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

rj:"it's ok renai"
Neji:"yeah we won't let him hurt u"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"your so mean RJ I need food and sleep are your talking about ochimaru" she takes a second then screams "OMG OCHIMARU SAVE US!!" He got up and made multiple clones of himeself and started charging at the three "WHA!!!!" she covered herself and a thick heavy fog came in shortenting the air supply