Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

Renai quickly sticks her hand to his mouth doing handselas with the other hand "Water Dragon!" And the water comes pouring out of her hand into RJ's mouth "Boy you need to chill, I didn't kiss you, thank god" Takeshi had moved to Hinata's side asking if she was okay "I'm okay Takeshi" "O- what?" Takeshi looked over at her but she didn't move her eyes from Neji, Renai and RJ
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"i'll chill when takeshi is lying down dead"
Neji:"RJ wa..."
RJ:"Shut up Neji or ur ass will be kicked"
Neji:"ouch"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"You will do no such thing to my brother!" Renai took her hand off his mouth and pushed all her wieght onto him bringing him down to the ground. She grabs his wrists and pins them down "No hands, what ya gonna do kick the back of my head" Takeshi looked over at the two, Renai had him pinned except for his legs but everything from his hips up was useless "Neji, why does he want to kill me anyway? I didn't do anything"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"because u threw renai at me so u r dead"
Neji:"RJ..."
RJ:"u say a word i will Swamp of the Underworld ur ass"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

"OI! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?" Renai was getting pissed her nails coming out and digging into his wrist
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

Neji:"ok i didn't want it to cum to this but Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms "
RJ:"oh yeah i don't think so Swamp of the Underworld"
Neji:"what i'm stuck"
RJ:"now it's ur turn"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

(i dont see how RJ can move when RJ is pinned down by Renai, espcially his hands)

Takeshi walked away with hinata following
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(oh i'm pinned down)
I'm back
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(oh i'm pinned down)
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

(yes wise one, she pinned you down when you said you were gonna kill takeshi)

She releases one of his hands and punches RJ in the face, her knuckle connecting with cheek bone. and she regrabs his wrist "Baka!"
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"that's it when i'm unpinned i'm going to kick ur ass neji use divine whirl to get out of the swamp then help me get unpinned"
Neji:"ok divine whirl"*he spins at a high speed to get out of the swamp then jumped to RJ and unpinned him*
RJ:"thanx"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

Renai bit into Rj's neck her clawed hands digging into Neji's neck as well "I'm not done with you RJ" She mumbled into his neck, her fangs staying in him
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"damn this hurts neji help"
Neji:"i'm on it"*he pulled out a kunai and stabed her in the back*
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

She let out a muffled scream into his neck but didn't let go of RJ
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"ok i won't hurt him i put my word on it just let go it hurts like hell"
I'm back
Seras

Post by Seras »

A lot of blood was coming from her back. she took her teeth away from his neck and placed her hand on it lightly and it glowed a light purple, healing the deep bite. she stood up a bit using RJ as a support then fell ontop of him sleeping