Yu-Gi-Oh (Please Join)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Sora101
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh (Please Join)

Post by Sora101 » Aug 22, 2008 8:30am

"Clayman no!!!I'm wide open!" Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 » Aug 30, 2008 5:54pm

Emily says"yep that is my card power now attack him with rainbow wind"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

Sora101
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sora101 » Jan 20, 2009 7:50am

"Not so fast! I activate my face down! Fake Hero! It automatically lets me summon any level 4 or lower monster from my deck to the field! But wait! There's more! The card I picked was Elemental Hero Avian! And now I activate Polymerazation! I fuse Avian with the Burstinatrix in my hand. In order to create...Elemental Hero Flame Wingman(ATK 2000 DEF 1800)!" Yuki says with a smile. " Now counterattack wingman! You not only lose 300 lifepoints, but wingman's special ability takes effect too! Now you lose 1700 more! For a total of 2000!"
Sora rox!!!

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 » Jan 25, 2009 6:40pm

Emily says"not so fast i play a card called rainbow break now you have to pick a card and if i you can get it right you attack me but if don't pick it i get to put any monster on the field or spell card"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by dragoon012 » Jan 27, 2009 10:43am

(i've been reading this rp and i'm notjoining becuase it is more fun to duel in person, but the whole fusion thing that just happened i don't think is possible by the rules. i may be mistakin but i don't think so.)
Life sucks

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 » Feb 01, 2009 3:00pm

(i know its just for fun)

Sora101
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sora101 » Feb 26, 2009 11:15am

"I pick the card on the far left. Now am I right?" Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Mar 26, 2009 1:27pm

((Is it too late to join?))

Name: Aaron
Decks: Mix (I'm using the cards from my real deck)
Best Cards: I have a whole lot, and won't decide. Sorry.
Personality: Sometimes stares off into space, but thinks a lot of things through.
Appearence: http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/907 ... gzvypz.gif
Bio: He spends most of his time dreaming, and thinking of what cards to put in and leave out of his deck. He is also too lazy, and doesn't have the money, to buy more cards than the bunch he has.

((So if you still are allowing new entries, anyone open for a duel against me?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.