Wolf's rain thing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Wolf's rain thing

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**i be back in a few hours love but, i try to get on soon but, going to out to eat**

Yuki and Rose ran behind of Ryin.

Ryin left his tail and ears showing he very dominate and nod, "Hello" show respect but, showing his guard will never be down when his sibling his near him.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Seras

Post by Seras »

Aleena looked around the clearing. All the wolves in the area were here. When she was done she looked at Cader giving her report. "The first one is a loner. The 2nd one is the older of the group trying to show he's strong for 3rd and 4th who are siblings."
Cader looked at Aleena. "Really?"
Aleena smiled and tapped her nose. "Yes."
Cader looked at Kaito then at Ryin and his younger siblings. "Welcome everyone."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Kaito open an eye and look at Cader, "mhm hello to you too!"

Ryin lower his head still not knowing what their attention was yet. He look at the male for awhile and wondering he didn't much care for this two wolves he just want to go on with his life.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Seras

Post by Seras »

Aleena smiled at Kaito for replying nicely.

Cader looked at Kaito, Ryin and then behind Ryin at Yuki and Rose. "Would it be better if we were in our wolf form?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Ryin lower his ears showing he was thinking. He look at the side and all and poke his ears and look at Cader, "Hello back and you do whatever u wish but, in ur human form if we are in a wolf form keep away from my little kids." When he said kids it sounds like they were his kids but, he meant his sibling. "And when we are human form don't be in ur wolf form. If u are near us man!"

Yuki slowly ran to Kaito and jump on his back. Something about Kaito he really like being with him.

Kaito open his eyes left his head and lick Yuki on the nose.

Rose stayed behind Ryin she was mostly the shy one of all the pack.

Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

((woah.......I just missed a day I think and bam....I may not be able to keep up guys, just so you know.))

Lily, in wolf form, padded up into a clearing. It smelled like wolves had just been there.

Rave suddenly appeared next to Lily, "They went over to the river" He noted, sitting down next to her and stareing in the others direction.

"Well we should go say hi then." Lily replied, moving to the river slowly, keeping a non-harmful air so as not to frighten the other wolves.

Rave grumbled and stood, following Lily towards that new wolves.
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[yeah, i'm not going to. i drop. you stole cheshie's thread. :/]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

((chesties' never on anymore and all so i just thought why not keep it going man))

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[yeah, but you took it over. you could have just started a new one.]]

((that is very true but, at the time why should i just make another one when its a recent one and we don't have to open another thread for the same kind of rp))

Seras

Post by Seras »

(Here. Someone get in touch with Cheshire Cat and ask her if we can still use her thread.)
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

((Someone else is going to have to because I don't know her.))
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[:/ I'll talk to her.]]
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((I dont care that you all used the thred but it would have been nice if I got a pm saying that Aki was going to take over. It was my understanding that the person who made a thred, controled it but hey. I've only been rping since i was 8 so what do i know? If you wanna keep going, make a new one. This one has clearly gone down the hole with a regressing story line along with people who can't spell or use proper grammer to save their life. I mean yeah, we all make mistakes once in a while but with some people its just....never mind. I'm straying from the point. So yeah. Make a new one cause this one is closed.))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((Ps its Chessy or Cheshie not Chestie. That sounds like a hooker name. If you cant spell my nickname then call me Cat. Its that simple.))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[olol you got a response...what...two months later? XDDDDD hahaha awesome.]]