ANBU/ Akatsuki Club

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Re: ANBU/ Akatsuki Club

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Ok little blondie! You're all mine!" Shigure shouts, starting to fight with him.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

"Yeah, sure, Renegade.. I'll be meeting with Mikuni and Itachi after all. Then, after that, i'll just go for a walk and meet with the others.. I'll tell what you have just said... So, Ja mata ne! BTW, don't play harshly with Kakashi.. Treat him nicely! Gambatte Shigure and Renegade!," Monette grins and dissapears.
"Wait, why only Kakashi?!?!" Iruka said, dismayed. On the other hand, Kakashi secrectly summoned Pakkun to follow Monette, thinking that it may be a chance to get information on the Akatsukis.
So the fight went on...
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

"I will keep that in mind Monette. Ja mata ne." Renegade says to Monette before seeing Kakashi summon Pakkun. "Monette!! Behind you!! Kakashi that isn't going to work this time." Renegade yells while summoning Jayden to go after Pakkun. "Oh crap! I forgot about Itachi. He's going to try to kill me for starting this!" Renegade says while slapping her forehead.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Shigure continues to fight Naruto. She knocks him out. "Have fun with those 2 Renegade! I'm tired, I'll go nap with Deidara and Sasori. See ya." Shigure says, leaving
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

"Okay then Shigure. Make sure no one follows you." Renegade says as she kicks Iruka across the shoulder and punches Kakashi in the stomach. "See ya. If ya can, give me a heads up if you hearing anything. And also anything dealing with the older members may be getting pissed at me for starting this." Renegade says again as she uses her superhuman strength to punch the ground to divert Iruka. "Oh and say hi to them for me. Thanks!"
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Alright I will!" Shigure says, teleporting away.
My Mod App.
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

boom! "Wow! whatta fight! gotta get going... Jayden, keep Pakkun away from me, okay?!" as Monette said rushing down, avoiding the fight... After some minutes, Monette saw Mikuni and told Renegade's notice. "Where the hell is Itachi?!" asks Monette. "He's buying a reading glass there in the shop," Mikuni answered. "Oh... his sight is crapped already huh? Too much Mangekyou will never do anyone good." Monette shouts as he go straight to Itachi. "Hm. What do you want?" says Itachi. Monette says Renegade's memo. "So, you had met with her?" "Yeah, why do you care?" MOnette replies. "Where is she?" Itachi replies ignoring my question. Monette said the details. "Hmm.. i got some business with her" Itachi says while walking away...
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Jayden stands in front of Pakkun keeping him away. Every step Pakkun took, Jayden took the same amount. Every move the other made, the other would copy. *boom! another hit w/ Renegade's superhuman strength sounded in the distance* This fight is doing me some good. Renegade pulls a copy of Icha Icha Paradise out of her cloak and starts reading. "This is a mere genin's battle with you two."Renegade says while kicking both Iruka and Kakashi in the chest. "I thought this would have been better." As Iruka and Kakashi comes back Renegade pulls her katana out and activates her hidden special ability."This fight...is only beginning." Renegade says as she is still listening to the transmissions coming in from the ANBU meeting that Jayden had wired before leaving. "Th..The Sharingan!" Iruka exclaims as he sees it in my eyes. Kakashi looks to Iruka before looking at me. the fight is getting good, but...i wonder. Renegade thinks as she looks at the expressions on Iruka and Kakashi's faces. "Monette, are there any Akatsuki members nearby besides myself now?!" Renegade 'paths to Monette while still fighting.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Shigure made it back to headquarters and was napping under a huge blanket with Deidara and Sasori and Sasori's puppets.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Okay Shigure has made it back to head quarters. ((I am keeping the same fighting scene from last time.))
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

((I'm in a hurry so. . .)) Shigure is still napping with Deidara and Sasori, who are hugging XD :)
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

XD Renegade makes a face as she dodges Kakashi's attack. I just saw Deidara and Sasori hugging. XD Renegade grabs Kakashi's hand as he activates the chidori. "Not this time Kakashi Hatake. That won't work on me." Renegade says as she throws him a few feet away. Renegade makes a hand sign and looks Iruka directly in the eyes. "When you wake up, this will be all over Iruka." *Iruka passes out.* Renegade again path's Monette asking if any other Akatsuki members are nearby.

((I remembered another High weapon that I have. It's called Chirsengan. It's a combination of the Chidori and Rasengan. But only I have made it and prefected it, buy using the Byakugan and the Mangekyou Sharingan at the same time. )) :D I thought it would be cool. XD
shioricallisto
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shioricallisto »

Walks into the Akatsuki hideout and looks around curiously and sees other people and wondering where she was at.
**ANBU/Akatsuki Club- Captain of Squad 5**
***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Shigure wakes up to see Deidara and Sasori hugging. She takes a picture because it's cute and wakes them up. When the realize they are hugging they let go and blush and stand up. ((Sasori is in his human form)) "Hey, Shiori (what's your characters name?) want to come eat with us?" Shigure asks.
My Mod App.
shioricallisto
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shioricallisto »

Rika....
**ANBU/Akatsuki Club- Captain of Squad 5**
***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

Mikuni walks around and observes the fight from afar. She was sure Renegade would be pissed if she didn't come in to join the fight. She wondered where Itachi went. Last, she had seen him looking for some glasses in a nearby shop(lol)
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral