Ninja/Naruto RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Ninja/Naruto RP

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((The last thing I remember is that Hotaru kissed Aaron, and then they remembered they were in public))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

(( I dun remember that O_O, but I don't know...))
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.

wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

((uhhh yeah.......we were waiting for you to reply cuz we were in front of everyone, including you.........teehee))
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the bushes. "Wherever you may wish to go, you must get through me, worthless peasants. I am Sheena Fujibiyashi, summoner and top class ninja."
*thinks: leave me alone already b4 I have 2 repeat that old-fashioned jibberish again PLEASE!!!*
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

computer was acting up. ignore this one. the next one is what i was wanting to post.
Last edited by Renegade Chaos Angel on Aug 09, 2008 7:28pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

ccppfan wrote:Suddenly, there was a sound in the bushes. "Power Seal!" a voice cried out. Jayden cried out in pain as he got trapped in the seal... "Who could be there?" thought Wrathe.

((okay im finally back!!! sorry about being gone for so long. man, this rp has come along quite a ways. so could someone tell me what has happened to my character? the last thing i remember reading about Jayden was that ccppfan had put that someone had put a power or whatever seal on me at page 21 i think. and could someone update me on what's going on now? ))

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but my character-Jayden, IS A FEMALE. Please try to read up before you even try to put anything up dealing with someone's character or at least ask. Another think read people's character's bios. When u, ccppfan, said what Wrathe said...it wasn't even in the same context as Wrathe's character.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((We would update you, but we are trying to figure it out ourselves. Allot of our posts are missing.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Renegade Chaos Angel wrote:
ccppfan wrote:Suddenly, there was a sound in the bushes. "Power Seal!" a voice cried out. Jayden cried out in pain as he got trapped in the seal... "Who could be there?" thought Wrathe.

((okay im finally back!!! sorry about being gone for so long. man, this rp has come along quite a ways. so could someone tell me what has happened to my character? the last thing i remember reading about Jayden was that ccppfan had put that someone had put a power or whatever seal on me at page 21 i think. and could someone update me on what's going on now? ))

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but my character-Jayden, IS A FEMALE. Please try to read up before you even try to put anything up dealing with someone's character or at least ask. Another think read people's character's bios. When u, ccppfan, said what Wrathe said...it wasn't even in the same context as Wrathe's character.
OK, OK. I'm sorry, OK? I KNOW NOW! OK, here goes:

POST SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

((And, Wrathe, do u think it's a little unfair to KILL the charecters in the RP B4 they even INTRODUCE themselves?! I posted again and let's START OVER.))

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((Wow! I leave for a night and everyone gets cranky. I will just wait and see to find out if ya'll figure out where ya'll are at.))

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((What do you mean, I don't remember Wrathe killing anyone that she didn't control.))

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((That's what confused me too. When I got back I read everything from the time I was gone till now. So that's what confused me. Actually overall I am just confused from where I was gone for so long and someone "place" a seal on me, the last that I read happened to me.))

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

((uh... page 21... Wrathe crushed my ribs. person with crushed ribs = DEAD PERSON))
(So. WRATHE KILLED ME))

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((No, broken ribs don't always mean death. Especially if your character has some type of self-healing ability.))

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

((uhh, Sheena DOESN'T have a self-healing ability. And that's why I'll add in a healer character later on. By the way, here's her Bio:))

Name: Raine Sage
Sex: Female
Powers/Abilities: Healing, light magic
Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... =13qmnimv6

((She isn't a ninja, but whatever))

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((wow! you seem to be a little on edge about the whole thing ccppfan.))