leviathan's lordship

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

leviathan's lordship

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

This rp is going to take you on a journy to a world were demons and monster rule and the race of man are dieing and elfs and vampires and other races are takeing over the human race .

there were a group of humans trying to bring the world of men back to power

they are the leviathan's lordship

the original 5 members of the levauthan's lordship are all gone but one .
they were all killed of by a group of demons that wanted the lordship out of the way. the lordship's graves are scattered acrossed the realms .
the only member is woundering the realms killing the demons who killed his brethrens .
the old lordship list

1.) Suon Guetsu- dead http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... ampion.jpg
2.) ember ki-dead http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... memage.jpg
3.) hector-dead http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... lord-1.jpg
4.) lady kat- dead http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... rmy/22.jpg
5.) raphael -alive http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... 0000-1.jpg

now he needs your help

you are now in the kingdom of dulus gaurded by a great tower of death one of seven great kingdoms left that are not under the controll of the demons . in a small bar he is siting in a chair and he is waiting for the 4 heros that given a scrool because the dark armies are growing.

so he has sent out a messanger to ever kingdom looking for the best of the best. the messanger has given a scroll to all races because the race of men are almost gone saying to come into to dulus bar and meet him .
(( by chris ryan ))

good person
name:
looks:
power:
bio:

evil person
name:
looks:
reasson u are evil :

im a good
name:Rahpael
race: human
looks: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q115 ... 0000-1.jpg
power: fire and ice and controlls the power of the wind
bio: im the last member of the lordship i am woundering and finding memebers to help me rid the world of demons and i am out to kill the group of demons that killed my brethern.

there is one rule

dont run out of the lordship at anytime

also

dont be tempted by the hand of evil even it gives you what u want and true the ones u think is good
Last edited by makotoshishio12111 on Feb 14, 2008 3:54pm, edited 4 times in total.
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: leviathan's lordship

Post by Morph »

name: Killua Zoldrick
race: vampire
looks: http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/ ... 10f37c.jpg
power:he can control the thoughts of others,read them too,he also can see the future but only wut conserns him or whoever he choses,he can control the feeling in the air (like when someone senses angry in the air he can change it),then the usual vampire powers
bio:he was turned at the age 18 he took control of many people to mess with his powers making murders happen,and everything else he could make them do,after a while he gave up on that and walked around the world causing nothing just watching the human race slowly disappear he killed anyone who got in his way,after that he slowly left history till the moment he heard of this
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Messanger : hands zkillua zoldrick a scroll * the suming of warriors has begin go to the land of dulus and then show the guards the scroll give himm your name show the scroll and say what kingdom u aree from
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles "Wut if we have no kingdom to name?" he showed his fangs wanting to finnaly see the look of fear that all humans would see at the sight
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Messanger : no even scared * then just go show the scroll

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

shrughs 'I was hoping for a scared look. Now Get lost u annoying human!" he said because another vampire had seen them talking he turned and walked away heading for Kingdom he was supose to go to (forgot the name lol) once he was out of site he quickly ran the speed of the vampire coming to him he stoped in front of the tower he pulled out the scroll and showed it to them hiding the fact he wasn't human
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Gaurd:who are u * looks at u * why are u here

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

shakes the scroll trying not to lose his cool "My name is Killua Zaolyeck I'm here to speak with the one that sent out this message."
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Gaurd: come in and fallows me * opens gate and walks in and gets to the bar * dogs bark * opens the door of bar and smoke comes out of the door * go in

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

goes in his eyes seeing through the smoke his eyes getting a blood color tint to them
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Unknown : sees the scroll in hand and runs over to u and apears infront of u * come with me runs up the stairs and into a room

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

hides the fact that he is a vampire still he of course was getting thirsty from the long run but like usually he kept it hidden he followed the person easily keeping up
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

Unknown: stop trying to hide your face vampire * runs into an empty room with only a chair in the middle of the room . its in chair* what is your depeast fear

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "To lose my immortatily. Every vampires fear" he said sarcasitly he wasn't going to take this serious till he had wut he needed
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku

well i am raphael leader on the lordship i sent u the scroll now well u join but u have to warn u that your worst fear may come to be * smirks * u remind me of ember

i love her
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

looks around licking his lips he was getting thristy faster then usually at the mention of Ember's name he held himself back from attacking Raphael

(g2g bye)