Undergroud Law

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Undergroud Law

Post by Goldenwolf »

Morphlings: A history
From times when words were not wrote, but scratched onto a wall, there have been Morphlings. Humans that have been born with a certain gene to be able to change into an animal form. They can communicate with their animals and change into a half form. For hundreds of years they were worshiped as gods and goddesses.

The coming of God
But soon another religion came along, one that worshiped one God. They thought the Morphlings were unclean, demons sent from Hell, and they hunted the Morphlings like common animals. No longer Gods, the Morphlings fled to form an underground kingdom. Hiding from humans, some lived among them as normal humans, forgoing their Morphling powers. Others ran wild as animals.

The Present Day
Now-a-days, the history of Morphlings have all but been wiped out. The Elder, Lupus, has died, at the age of 561 years old, his Morphling genes, helping him to live much longer than normal humans. His legacy is his two great grandchildren, both 19. A new modern threat has been uncovered by the church, super soldiers, genetically modified to have animal like abilities. But Morphlings have changed too. New powers of magic has come along, new Morphlings with the ability to shoot fire balls or summon tidal waves. What will happen when the two armies come together?

It starts with a international uncovering of Morphlings.....

You can be a Morph or a Super Soldier, or normal human, sided with either side. If your a Morph, you have one animal, three forms, one power (eg fire power), SS have animal abilities, like speed, hearing ect

Profile Layout:
Name:
Race:
Powers:
Animal form(if Morph):
Side:
Bio:
Apperance (and weapon if you have one):
Last edited by Goldenwolf on Feb 15, 2008 4:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Undergroud Law

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Kei Umatachi
Race: Morph
Powers: able to control earth
Animal form(if Morph): Golden Wolf/werewolf(half human half wolf)
Side: Morphlings
Bio: Kei is the great granddaughter of Lupus, gaining his uncommon wolf form. She is reluctant to rule over the Morphs, and has shifted most of the responsibilities onto Kaelin, her brother
Apperance (and weapon if you have one): http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/ ... Blonde.jpg with a black mini skirt and black and white stripy socks with bright blue converse

Name: Kaelin Umatachi
Powers: can control water
Animal form(if Morph): white tiger/tigree
Bio: Kaelin is more happy to go into leadership than his sister. He revels in the news that the Church are leading a war against his followers, and spends most of his time planning battles with his councillers.
Apperance (and weapon if you have one): http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee22 ... hi_406.jpg
Last edited by Goldenwolf on Feb 15, 2008 2:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Oh!! We need Morph Coucillers and best friends of Kaelin and Kei. Also need the Leader of the Churches SS, often seen in a blazer and a bowling hat, with an umbrella
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((i join later))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Name: Moonlight (her real name is unknown)
Powers: Control of light
Animal form: White Wolf / halfling (human and wolf mixed)
Side:Morphling
Bio: she is the best friend of Kaelin and Kei. She has her own history but she can't remember.
Apperance (and weapon if you have one): http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294 ... cs/120.jpg
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Thanks for joining :D and okie dokie Aki-Kun
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

(i'm lookin forward to it ^^)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Name: Kane Wilson
Powers: Healing Factor
Animal form(if Morph): Rhino
Bio: Unknown to many Kane is one of Kaelin and Kei's first friends, but as time went on he went beyond friendship to become their unofficial bodyguard. Where they are the monster known as Kane isn't far behind. As time had past by he had become interested in body modification so he has numerous peircings. They do disappear when he shifts forms though... To better protect he had also learned to use many different weapons and he had been brawling the most part of his life.
Apperance (and weapon if you have one): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/ ... s/Volt.jpg
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Name: Kuro
Race: morph
Powers: Fire manipulation
Animal form: Black fox
Side: Morphling
Bio: Carries a lighter wherever he goes. Doesn't remember his past.
Apperance (and weapon if you have one): http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... meboy3.jpg
Last edited by Fujiwara on Feb 16, 2008 8:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

ill join tuesday ok
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

Name: "Ryan"

Race: Super Solider

Powers
Standard: Regenerative Healing
Unit Specific: Fang implants with cellular enhancements for "Venom" production, Thermal sensitive vision, Enhanced muscular reflexes.

Side: The "Church"

Bio: Not much is known about "Ryan", but it is speculated that he is from America, and was a former Army Lieutenant. He, along with several other "Former Army Soliders" arrived at the Church capital under a heavy veil of secrecy and given stations as token defenders at the many abbeys, monistaries, and chapels that have been erected in the heyday of the Churches power.

Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/ ... s/Lt-4.jpg

Equipment: KA-BAR Knife; M9 Pistol
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((Okay Nyko, but if its okay, I'm gonna start now, just join when you have the time :D))

"And The Church has a important announcement, I will now pass you over to Patriarch Granger," The TV screen flickered and changed from the neat suited news announcer to a man dressed in a black and grey pinstriped blazer, with a black bowling hat, "To my loyal flock. I have distressing news, and I ask you not to panic. I bring you news of new monsters, demons that take the form of humans, who live among us. They could be your neighbor, your doctor, you assistant at the supermarket. But they are not humans. Let me link you up to a live feed from a prison where we have caught one of these demons. Don't be fooled by their innocent appearance," the TV screen flickered again and showed a small prison cell, inhabited by one small occupant. A little girl curled up in the corner, obviously crying. The Patriarch's voice rang over the feed, "This may look like a small child, but she is in fact a demon. Let me show you," A guard entered the cell, and the girl looked up fearfully. There was a cackle of electricity as the guard prodded at the girl with a electric stick. She cried out in pain and shivered as she changed into a small bear cub. The guard prodded her again and she sent a lightning bolt at him, from her mouth, and tried to swipe at him with a feeble paw. The guard was unaffected and left, the view turning back to Patriarch Granger.
"As you can see, these demons have unnatural powers, and have animal forms. Now don't be suspicious of anyone, just keep an eye out for suspicious behaviour and report anyone you think maybe a demon the the Church Police. Thank you for listening," The screen turned back to the news reader, then switched off.
Kaelin growled
"They can't do this!" He said as he slammed his fists on the table. Kei stood in the corner, chewing her thumb nail, her elbow resting in her palm. Tears silently dripped down her face.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

If you're up to it G-Wolf, I'll do the SS Leader.

Name: Nigel Coswolth Brenning

Race: Unknown

Powers
Unknown

Side: The "Church"

Bio: A Shadowy figure within the Church in his own right, Nigel rose through the ranks of the Churches Police branch to eventually lead as the Commander of the European Police Branch. Several years ago, he suddenly "resigned" from the position, and quite literally disappeared from the face of the Earth. Some believe that his resignation was just a ploy to get him out of the limelight for some reason, but this has never been confirmed with concrete evidence. Recently, he was thought to have been spotted working for the church again, but not much else is known about his new current position, or if it is indeed Nigel himself.

Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/ ... /Nigel.jpg

Equipment: Cane Sword; Umbrella Pistola
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((OKay cool!! cool picture as well :D feel free to start RPing!!))
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

Nigel was standing outside the cell, his bushy mustache hiding a slight smirk as the guard locked the cell behind him and removed his helmet. The Guard, who was in fact a Super Soldier, nodded to Nigel and sheathed his cattle prod and stood next to him as a trio of medical technicians approached the two men. The lead tech, a graying man in his late 50s, pulled a data pad out of his lab coat while the two other technicians wheeled a gurney into the cell. With a tap to the pad, the tech brought up a transfer order for the young girl, and Nigel quickly looked it over, and signed it with a stylus. The two nodded to each other, and the technician went on his way, removing the girl from the cell and wheeling her to places unknown.

"You know, Ryan.. we could set you up for some of her DNA. The Snake Synth venom hasn't been sitting well with you, hasn't it m'boy?"

Ryan twisted his lips as he fell into a thoughtful trance, his mind thinking over to the girl that he, HE had just assaulted. Even though he was one of those that supported the war against the Morphlings, treating one in the form of a little girl..just didn't sit well with the man. He pulled a cigarette from a pack on his vest, and lit it with a pair of cupped hands. Pocketing the lighter, he took a quick drag before pulling the cigarette from his mouth and letting it hang from his fingers as they flopped to his side.

"Sir, with all due respect.. I feel that I am fine the way I am, though somewhat soiled."

Nigel's mouth twisted into a frown behind his mustache, stepping over and patting Ryan on the shoulder. With a sigh, he responded.

"It will go in due time, m'boy. Don't belittle yourself because God doesn't. He looks highly on those that want to cleanse the world of this menace and create peace and harmony for the human race."

Ryan huffed slightly and took another drag from his cigarette, before straightening a sleeve on his black BDU uniform and looking back to Nigel.

"I hope God shows as much compassion as you say he does, sir."

With that, Ryan saluted Nigel, who in turn returned the salute with a lazy flick of his bowler cap and looked back at the Cell, Ryan stepping away down the hall, quite a ways behind the group of Medical technicians that had taken the young girl off to places unknown. Nigel, meanwhile stared blankly into the Cell, his mind elsewhere..

~That boy still needs a bit of work. They all do..~

Nigel walked off in the opposite direction that the techs and Ryan had been heading, and disappeared through a shadowed doorway at the end of the hall, just as Ryan looked back at the far end of the same hall, the technicians fussing with a key-card lock on the door. It took them a minute, but they eventually opened it to reveal a room of elevators that lead to all parts of the detention facility. The quartet moved to a center elevator, and made their way down to a medical testing facility in an underground portion of the detention facility.

As they descended, a soft soprano sax solo warbled over the elevator speakers, Ryan drifting into a blank daze as he looked down to the unconscious girl just within arms reach. The elevator suddenly jarred to a halt on the floor, Ryan ripped out of his trance as he pressed the Cigarette into the wall of the elevator, effectively putting it out. The doors creaked open and the quartet again went on their way, traveling along a corridor that was lined with pane glass windows. As he walked past, Ryan couldn't help but gaze out at each cell that was below the windows, the hallway serving as a long balcony of sorts. In each, he could only shake his head in dismay.

Children.

Elderly.

Expectant Mothers.

All of them were being experimented on in each of the cells, or rather as they were referred to as "Test Bays". In one, an expectant mother cried out as she passed on, her child being removed via a C-section section that under normal circumstances would land the practitioner in jail for manslaughter. The child was placed into a bin and wheeled off out of the room as a trio of janitors removed the body; lumping it into a large wheeled garbage trolley. Ryan looked up and on, straight ahead down the hall as the group of technicians arrived at a way station at the end of the long balcony hall.

"This one is to be dissected. Order 3-21L4R."

The orderly, a younger woman, looked down to the girl and furrowed her brows.

"But she's just a young girl.. Still alive? Can't we just run Type 7 tests on her for a while?"

The elder technician glared at the young woman, and nodded to two guards that were on either side of the desk.

"You will not question orders, young lady, understand?"

The woman frantically typed up the orders and bowed to the technician, the man waving off the two guards who stepped back to their posts at either side of the desk.

"Good Girl. God will be pleased with your service."

With that, the Trio of technicians wheeled the girl off to the left, while Ryan remained. He sighed at the girl, who was visibly shaken from the encounter and on the verge of tears. She looked up to the SS officer and smiled slightly.

"Lieutenant Ryan.. why are-"

*Ker-Pang!*

The girl slumped over on her desk, a hole in her forehead that dribbled with blood. He nodded to the other two guards, who grabbed the corpse and drug it off out of sight. Shaking his head, Ryan holstered his sidearm and lit another cigarette, taking a drag as he stared down the long balcony hall toward the elevator door that he had emerged from just minutes before.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

(Wow, long post XD)

Name: Fuji
Race: Morphling
Powers: levitation
Animal form: Rabbit
Side: Morphling
Bio: Very timid. He used to be a test subject but escaped. Now he's living with Kuro.
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=11
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall