Undergroud Law

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Undergroud Law

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kei looked down at Killua
"OKey dokey, you seem not to be a spy or anything, so you can stay at Mole Mansion," Kaelin turned into his human form as a long black limo pulled up.
"Kei, you need to down this tunnel," he looked at everyone else
"Okay then people, into the limo those who are coming," He held the door open for everyone as Kei stood in the open cave mouth, rubbing her hands together
"Maybe you should meet me down the road, just to be safe," she said with out turning round. Kaelin nodded to her back and got into the car, making sure everyone was in before him. The limo pulled away and parked further down the road. Kei looked around to make sure the way was clear. A few cars sped by, but no pedestrians were in sight. She slapped her hands together
"Righteo, lets start this cave in,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

he sat on the floor still in fox form "hmmm haven't been here for a while." he says to himself but just loud enough for Kaelin to hear
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Edward wairly used his left hand to open the door and got a quick glance of his "new ride". Luckily it was someone he had recognized, when he first getting ready to be put in a squad he made a note to find out as many high-rankers as he could to prevent as many slips as he could. It was mostly because he was under surveillance and a slip, no matter how minor, could make him a 'liability', something which Edward didn't look forward to becoming.
Since he was freely provided with his name and rank it was a least clear he wasn't an eraser. What was disturbing was his rank; lieutenant, why was someone of so high a rank being used as a babysitter? Edward puzzled this over as he gave a quick salute and jumped into the car closing the door with his left hand and pulling down his seatbelt with the same. His right hand was stoic but curled slightly at his right hip lightly fingering the gun.
Edward closed his eyes and took a deep and relatively, the silence of the car, loud breath before looking at his superior and asking a simple question. "Sir, if I may, where exactly are we headed?"
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki smiled at sat down "..." she sat with her knees to her chest

Xai sighed "...hey Kaelin" he sat his arms crossed his head down "...i think ill stay with Kei" he spoke without looking up

Zuki looked at Xai "why" her curiousity alarming

Xai looked up at her "...cause she needs me"

Zuki smiled "thats nice" she looked out the window at Kei
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((Killua, are you in the limo? cause thats where Kaelin is))

Kaelin smiled at Xai and nodded
"I understand. She does need all her friends around her know, you know how emotional she gets. She cant block it out like we can. Just make sure she doesn't know too much of whats going on up there. It would be best for her and all of us if she doesn't get some revenge ideas in her head," he too looked out the window at Kei and sighed, "Knowing her, she'll raise her own army, if not only to protect where she stays. I think she knows its not a good idea to stay here. She might go to Lupus Base. Its smaller, but easier to defend,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

"Two words, Mole Hole. Intel taken from several operatives tells us that they've repaired the place and are using it again. Did a damn good job of switching up the entrances and moving stuff around..earth elementals are getting better. We found one, and we're pretty sure it's good enough for us to go. That's why you and me are going to meet Nigel near the entrance and pick up some intel. Also, we're getting some presents to use on the mission, so get ready for a little fun.."

With a squeal of the tires, the Challenger patrol car, now in civilian camouflage both inside and out, raced off toward the point given by Nigel in his earlier communication. As they raced along the man roads and thoroughfares of the city, toward the edge of town, Ryan smirked slightly and shifted again, tapping the kid on the shoulder with the back of his hand as it waved away from the shifter.

"Chill kid, why waste ammunition on me when you can put it to good use on some hapless morphs. God wouldn't look highly on one of his youngest warriors committing fratricide. Neither would Nigel."
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Edward was inwardly perturbed after listening to Ryan's explanation, it sounded as if Mole Hole was a large conglomerate of morphs. And the way Ryan explained Edward half thought that, that man expected two people to attack it. He knew this was both impractical and improbable but it still tugged at the back of his brain.
He was still slightly out of it when he felt he a fairly gentle touch. His hand instinctively tightened his hand against the cool, metal handle of the beretta only to relax after hearing Ryan's words. He silently wondered how he had been figured out he had been clear in showing his left-handedness. Then, he realized he had been to obvious things usually carried out by the right hand even by southpaws he had done with his left. He should have been less obvious while keeping his free hand close to the gun a mistake he had no intention of repeating now that he'd realized it.
"Sir, I apologize for my rudeness;" He said carefully removing his hand completely from the gun. "However, considering the circumstances to my...enlistment my mental state is not always that of a "normal" person. So I'm being as cautious as possible when dealing with unknowns..." Edward cut off as if he had something else to say before exhaling and taking the safer route. "Sir, permission to speak freely on the issue of 'God's warriors'."
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki looked at Kaelin "i can help"

Xai crossed his arms and muttered something under his breath
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

(yeah Golden i am)

he sat there quietly waiting for this ride to be over
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kei closed her eyes and held up her hands, the tunnel shaking and earth falling. There was a rumble as the earth flowed down the slope, right at Kei. She didn't open her eyes as the earth hit an invisible barrier, causing it to stop at the cave entrance, piling up to create a wall. As soon as the tunnel was collapsed, Kei relaxed and opened her eyes. Rolling her shoulders, and flexing her hands, she eyed her handy work. Now the tunnel entrance just looked exactly like the Mole Hole wall. Satisfied, she jogged over to the limo and got in
"Job done, lets go driver. Mole Mansion if you don't mind," she smiled at everyone, "At least thats one less tunnel The Church can use. And nine open tunnels are easy to defend, I guess. Three of those go to bases, Lupus, Moon and Carnage, one is a dead end, Mile High tunnel goes to London, and the other four to various cities round Britain," she looked out of the tinted windows to the huge tunnel entrance visible on the other side of the city. Mile High was a worry. It was big enough for a small army to enter, and big enough to be a battle ground. If she was to stay here, maybe she should block off the Manchester, Portsmouth, Hull and Edinburgh tunnels. It would mean the train lines in those tunnels would have to be shut down, but it could be done. She shook her head and looked back at the people in the car.

Kaelin looked at Killua
"Nor have I to be honest. A year or more was the last time I set foot here," he looked at the shops passing by. He looked at Zuki and smiled, then nodded
"Yes, I know," he looked at Kei
"What you thinking about?" she smiled and shook her head. She had that look on her face that said, already, she was organizing defenses. Did this mean she was staying here?
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

looked at Kei "U worrying about Mile High?" smiles he had lived down here for more then he had wanted to so he knew wut every will worry about with the church after this "sercret" place
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki looked at Kei "..." she sighed

Xai looked at Zuki out of his eye "..."

Zuki looked at Xai "what?"

Xai shrugged "...u just looked sad..." he stopped as he turned to the driver and ordered him to stop and he got out of the car "...ill be home later"

Zuki jumped out too "u dont mind if i come do ya"

Xai looked at her "...its ur choose" he walked off his hands in his pockets

Zuki followed "..."
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Jesus witnessed the car elude the couple. As Jesus watched the back lights of the car twinkle off into the night, it was with gratitude that their only form of escape had now diminished.

Jesus held his Remington 12 gauge shotgun with a tarzan grip, one which only tarzan and himself are capable of doing.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

(( noob ))

Kei and Kaelin watched Xai and Zuki walk off and shared a look. Kei looked to Killua and smiled
"Well it is a worry if we were to defend Mole Hole. I mean, we would have to make it our battle grounds. And I would not a battle here, I would prefer they came a few at a time. But I still don't know if I will stay here or not. Though it just seems so wrong to leave all these people here without a proper leader," she looked out at the city
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Xai sighed "...no wind" he mumbled to himself

Zuki smiled "ull get used to it"

Xai turned looking at her "..." he didnt say anything then turned walking off

Zuki followed
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

laughs "If the humans come here what is going to stop them from wiping out mole hole. A battle here would collaspe it speaking of that the best thing probly to do is collaspe this place and make another." he looks out the window remembering something