Undergroud Law

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Undergroud Law

Post by Morph »

looks at Kei "Only if the assassins tell me who they are." keeps looking at Kei smiling "Other wise I'll eat like this."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Mika raised an eyebrow
"Stubborn kid you got there Kei," Kei blushed and waved her hands
"Oh no, hes not mine, hes far too old to be my son, hes just some kid we picked up in the tunnels," Mika grinned
"Oh okay then. I didn't think I got the news flash on the great Kei's first child. You're far too young anyways," Mika went and sat down. Sasuki and Shouhei looked at Killua
"Well Killua-kun, me and my brother are assassins. Now will you surely dine with us?" Sasuki smiled sweetly and Shouhei sulked. Kaelin grinned at the scene and winked at Kei. Kei grinned back and looked at Killua
"Satisfied now? Come on Killua, join us,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

turns around and starts to walk out of the room "No I won't." turns his head so he can see the assassins "Assassins make me nerves." keeps walking
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kei pouts and follows him
"Pwwweeeaaaase Killua. They arn't going to kill you or owt. Can't you stop being a loner for one second and have a nice meal with some people? You wanted to stay with us," she frowns and crosses her arms
"As leader of the Morphs, I command and request, in that order, that you join us for dinner,"
Kaelin shook his head
"I'm not sure begging will get her anywhere. Mind you, she is stubborn too," he said to no one in particular. Mika smirked into her goblet
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

keeps walking "get in my way and I will kill u Kei." smiles "I won't be long have to go get some new cloths my old ones shurnk a little." he was oblivious lying but he wasn't about killing kei to get out of here
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

"So you think the Churchgoers are the bad ones, right Edward? Well from an enlightened point of view, that may be.

But then again how do you expect the humans to make peace when they have the church controlling a 3:1 ratio of the beings on this planet? All that amounts to is just more genocide from the church; and the loss of its being centered on morphlings alone. I will admit that we've killed some humans in the past for getting in the way, but it was nothing on the scale of our extermination of Morphlings.

You have to tread carefully, Edward.. for your words may lead you to a quick demise."

Ryan opened the door to the cottage and inside, stood a pair of wolven morphlings guarding a door at the back of the home; a man in a leather bomber jacket and blue jeans sat at one end of a long table. Two chairs were at the other end of the table opposite the man. Ryan motioned Edward to sit, while He stood leaning against the high backed chair meant for himself.

"Odessius, I see you've brought company this time. Go check the Challenger; breifcases and datadisks are in there. Your wife is well I presume.."

Little did Ed know, but he had just been snatched out from under Nigel's nose into a world of double-cross and treachery.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Edward had to suppress a chuckle at the inside of the cottage. It seemed he hadn't been wrong about Ryan's character but had been wrong in assuming he hadn't already been pushed into something like this. He stepped into the cottage laying his oddly coloured eyes of the wolves and felt his muscles bunch up for some reason. Perhaps it was this that caused him to close the door with his foot but keeping it just a bit open. Quick escape was easy if you didn't have to stop to turn a knob or handle after all.
He made his way slowly to the chair as if he was nervous about the whole scene but was taking in the surroundings. He sat down and shrank into himself letting his eyes nervously trace up the form of the man wearing the leather jacket which he assumed was Odessius. He made his eyes quickly fall to the ground so as to watch the man's feet and pulled inward a little more. He wanted to hear what they were up to before deciding his course of action. Though he had a few guesses by the fact that he wasn't dead yet.
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((hey zabowski, i might send kei to come see you two lol some different characters to play with))
Kei frowned, the ground shaking a bit
"Fine, but find somewhere else to stay," she said as she walked away back into the dining room. Kaelin frowned at the small quake and looked at Kei questioningly, but she shook her head, and bowed to their company
"I'm afraid I will have to leave now. I wish to lie down, I am not feeling to well," with that she left the room and immediately changed into a golden wolf. Running through the servants quarter s, she left the mansion. Running across the grounds to a main road running along side the main gardens. Jumping the fence, she loped down the pavement, until she reached a tube station.
"London Trains running on time," blurted out the over head speaker. Kei's ears twitched and she trotted onto a train. There were three stops down the London tunnel. Kei needed the second. She watched the darkness pass by, sitting on a seat, her front paws on the window sill.
"Second Stop. Please get off for countryside," Kei trotted off the trained and left the station, coming out into the massive pedestrian and car area of the tunnel. Loping along the pavement, she came to a smaller tunnel, with only pavement on it, and began to run up it. It was short, but steep, heading straight up into fresh air. Kei blinked as she entered into the sunlight. Seeing the cottage, and the car near it, she growled and quickly took cover in the bushes, crawling on her belly to get closer to the cottage so she could hear.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

killua troted back into the mansion "Kei went the station." he looked at the assassins smiling he was in human "Now who's going to rush out of here to try and find here?" he had been watching the mansion wanting to know if anyone would follow him and to his suprise Kei came running out in goldenwolf form heading towards the station
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaelin looked at him and frowned
"Kei's old enough to look after herself. She does not need baby sitting," The other four looked at Killua curiously. Kaelin sighed
"Will you join us for dinner Killua? Since Kei is gone, there is only me to amuse our guests...ignore what Kei said, I'm sure she'll be fine when she gets back,"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

nods he walks over and sits in the seat that he is supose to his eyes are looking directly at the assassin's not wavering anywhere else
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Sasuki and Shouhei both look at Killua. Sasuki, sitting next to him, pats him on the head and giggles
"Such a cute but serious little kitsune. Kaelin-kun, you should train him to be a ninja. He is very perceptive," Shouhei snorted and folded his arms
"Outsiders are not allowed to train imouto. You know that," Sasuki pouted and looked at Killua
"But hes so cute!"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "already killed people for money Bakas."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki slept in the middle of the floor in her demon form

Xai sat in a corner of the room Kei and Kaelin are in reading "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

((Nyko hun, Kaelin's in the dinning room ;) Maybe Zuki and Xai can come in and join Kaelin and his visitors :D))
Sasuki squealed and pinched Killua's cheek
"Awwww hes all grown up and killing people already!! I remember my first kill, I was 13," she ponders for a moment then looks at Killua,"And don't be rude! The only Baka in here is Mika," Mika frowned
"Hey!" Sasuki chuckled
"I joke! Shouhei, hes already killed people for monies. Hes already an assassin," Shouhei shrugged and looked up as the first course came, a starter of bread rolls, jam, butter, prawn cocktails, salads and pates.
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki ran into the dining room sliding across the table as she jumped on it she slid to a stop infront of Kaelin

Xai sat across from him reading

(thanx Golden and Xai has been there ok)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."