Undergroud Law

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Undergroud Law

Post by Goldenwolf »

((okies :D))

Kaelin blinked and patted Zuki on the head
"You alright there Zuki? I'm afraid you just missed Kei. Unlike most of our starters by the looks of it," he chuckled and stood, offering her a hand off the table, "You can sit next to me or Xai if you want. Though hes being anti social and reading a book, eh little bro. You not even gonna say hi to our guests?" he indicated with his other hand to Sasuki, Shouhei, Mika and Joseph, who were all in the process of staring a Zuki
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zuki smiled at Xai who only rolled his eyes "thanks" she took Kaelin's hand sliding off the table into the chair next to him changing into human form

Xai sighed "...im not anti-social i just choose not to speak" he closed his book looking at the others
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

stabs the person who touched his cheek in the leg "No touching." he left the knife there standing up "By the way I was 10 at my first kill." turns into his fox form and goes sitting behind Xai "I like non-speaking people easier to put up with."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Xai looked back at Killua "...ya"

Zuki looked at the others "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."