RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she looks out the window and sees 2 people flying threw the sky and wondered who it was but shruged it off knowing it was probably none of her buisness*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem was slipping off of Ansem back "oh no.." he said as she fell. He dove down to catch her but she hit the ground hard before he could
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji gets up and gets Snow some water, happy she's ok. He brings it back to her.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she sees the girl fall to the ground and gasps* KOJI! look out side!!!! *points to the girl on the ground out side but takes the water and drinks a little bit of it still worried*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji jumps up and looks out the window and doesn't see the girl on the ground- he only has eyes for the dragon. His instinct kicks in and he runs to grab his sword.
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem looked at Salem and nuzzled her limp body "please wake up..."
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

NO KOJI DONT!!! *hugs koji from behind* KOJI ITS SALEMS FRIEND!!! (or brother i forget ^^) *hugs him tight* please koji dont..you dont know weather salems friend is nice or not *squeezes eyes shut*
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji stops and sets his sword down. "I'm sorry Snow, you're right." He hugs her back and then goes to help them.
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem looked up at the hunter and growled deeply
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*has a worried expression on her face and says "please trie not to get into a fight" in kojis mind as she watchs him from the window*
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem bent down and carefully picked Salem up with his mouth, never once taking his eyes off the hunter he shot up into the air and landed on top of the building Snow was in. He set her down and roared his challenge.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*climbs up onto the roof* he wont atack you hes going to see if your ok to help you!! *strugles to get onto the top of the roof becauses shes so weak she slips a little but catches her self* eek! *she sighs and finshes climbing up onto the roof and stars at both of them* please ansem trust me!!!! koji will NOT hurt you or salem!!! *she watches ansem, salem, and koji*
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

He growled at her until he felt Salem's soft hand on his hind leg. He turned to look at her then turned back to Snow. He lowered his head
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji leaps up onto the house. ((btw, what's wrong with them? I forget XD))
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((she fell about 1,000 feet off his back and he's protecting her))
Ansem growled as he came up
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she looks worried untill she feels her self getting dizzy still weak from blood loss. snow stumbles back but catches her self before falling flat on her butt* ohh...*holds head* a-are you ok salem, ansem, koji? *looks weakly at the 3*