RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by Karin Rengu »

"hm? Did you say something about 'not being used to human contact'? Am I to assume you are a monster?" Koji asks, inching his hand towards his sword. 'hm. . .she looks almost human but something about her aura tells me she isn't. is this nervousness just an act? i can't really do anything with all these people here incase she tries something.' Koji thinks, mulling over his options.
Elsewhere, Karin is buying food for their breakfast. 'damn it. . .Koji's always making fun of me for buying us vegetables for breakfast but they're good for you right? maybe I'll get some fresh dounuts for a treat. . .' Karin thinks to herself, buying some donuts and milk. 'Now I just have to find Koji and we can go home.' Karin sees Koji talking to the nervous girl she was going to talk to earlier. 'hm. . .he's looking concerned. Is she a monster?' Karin asks herself, making her way to the store. 'and what about that boy sitting next to her. . .he has his hood up. is he a monster too??'
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Agito
Height: 5'1"
appearance: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... foraki.jpg
Bio: unknown and doesn't like talking about his pass
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*her eyes widen and she gasps* n-no im not a monster!!!!!! i..well....i cant explain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please excuse me!!!!!! *she throws her cloak off and runs out the door.* NYA! *twirls around karin and her angel wings unfold and she flies up into the air and away from the sword weilding boy* why why why! why does this happen where ever i go! *she lands in the park and sits in a tree hoping they wont find her* oh man i forgot my cloak! now i cant go home....pluss if i go home they might find me there...*she sighs* what do i do...........why would he think im a monster....just because i have a different aura than these humans doesnt make me a monster does it??? can an angel even BE a monster? i hope he doesnt find and hur tme..*she sighs then covors her mouth and yawns* im sleapy...*she climbs higher and higher into the tree then falls asleap on a branch forgetting about her problem at hand because she is so tired..*
Last edited by RosiaSnow on Mar 24, 2008 2:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

((im really to lazy to ready could you tell me what is going on))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

(((((((well...um....were all at the market..well..i WAS at the market..NYAA please read its to hard to sum up!! please!! *pouts*))))))))))
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

((i just jump in the market))

Agito was tried he just finished a big battle with a monster and walk in to a town and saw a market and went in realizing he forgot what he want

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she is fast asleap she moves around in the tree and mumbles somethings..little acorns, and leaves, and twigs fall out of the tree wile she moves she says "no..please dont hurt me...im not a monster...im not...im not..i-i.." she cringes as her nightmere slowly fades then falls back into a deep sleap*

Agito walk out of the market and walk abit and was fustrate that he forgot what he want to get at the market. He stop underneat a tree and thought deep. He scrated his chin with his index finger trying to remember.

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she continues to sleap in the tree her nightmere has faded away. snow feels a presence near her more or less under neith her she russles around in her sleap making a noise in the tree..a couple acorns hit agitos head wile he stands under the tree her wings folded tightly against her bodie she mumbles in her sleap a little still knocking acorns and sticks on agitos head also making leaves flote past his head*

Agito jump and yelled "ouch THAT HURTS" he look around

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*another acorn hits his head...she yelps at the yell and wakes up but covors her mouth quickly*

Agito felt the last acorn and growled and slowly walk off

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*wispers "oh good he didnt hear me..." she sighs and sings her legs in the tree wile she watches him walk off...the tree sways in the wind she wispers "dont turn around...dont turn around" she wispers that because she sliped onto a lower branch on acedent*

Agito stop and look at the sky something is going on that he should be at

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

>> *she sees a spider come out infront of her and she falls out of the tree and screaches "EEK!!!!!!!!" she falls and lands on her feet but then onto her butt with an "oof""* darn it...*she gasps and jumps behind the tree hoping she wasnt seen*

Agito appear and reappear behind her "are u ok girl"