RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

*jumps into the shadows of the tree* y-yes im fine *nods and avoids eye contact*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki blushed but, keep acting like his a tough guy "ok hey i was going to the market and maybe u want to come along"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

i need my cloak.......*looks away* i lost it wile escaping from sone one who thought i was a demon...*sighs and looks at him again* im hiding something...*she looks away again still behind the tree looking out at him*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

agito frowned whatever "you know all demon aren't all bad i have a friend that is a demon but, she nice" and walk off
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem landed softly in a clearing. Salem was very weak from her last fight and had a hard time moving. Ansem growled to wake her up.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

NO WAIT DONT GO! *she snapps her fingers and her cloak apears in her hands she runs after him* please dont leave me alone!!!!!!! WAIT UP!!! *slowly catches up to him*

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji "damn it! I knew it! she had wings! She's a monster!" Koji runs after the girl, watching her take off. Karin catches up to him "Koji wait! STOP DAMN IT" she shouts, and Koji stops and turns around to look at her. "Why do you always overreact when you think a monster is around? Look, I know your parents were killed by monsters but not ALL monsters are bad! Hell, I was saved by a monster on time in my life and that monster was killed trying to save me! They're not all bad!" Karin says, frustrated at her partner always being mean towards monsters. "Besides, she was nervous so she's obviously not bad." Karin says, relaxing a bit. "Yea, until she TEARS YOUR HEART OUT KARIN!" Koji shouts back, suddenly angry. He turns around and marches away, angry at karin. "damn it. . .she doesn't understand how it feels. . ."Koji thinks, making his way into the park. He continues walking when he sees tree branches moving and a young boy being hit on the head with acorns. "That monster from earlier?" he thinks, hiding behind another tree. He watches for a few more minutes and as the boy starts walking around, somebody screams and the girl falls out of the tree. "Damn it! It is her!" Koji thinks, angry. He doesn't to anything, he just watches. "that boy is being nice to her? a monster? but. . .he can see her wings! What's he doing?" Koji thinks, angry at the boy. "They're not all bad" Karin's voice swam into Koji's head. "damn. . .she may be right. . ." Koji watches for a few more minutes before deciding what to do.

"Damn it! I bet he went to the park!" Karin thinks to herself, walking home. She drops off the food and starts towards the park. "He can be such a baby" Karin thinks. "WAIIIT! Karin! Wait for me! Where are you going now?" Kenji comes running out of the house. "Oh, Kenji, I just have to go find your brother, go back inside." Karin says ". . .can I eat the food you bought?" Kenji asks innocently. "Of course, sweetie" Karin says. Kenji goes back inside and Karin heads to the park. She is getting nervous as she gets closer, she can feel the aura of the girl from earlier as well as Koji and the 2 are close. "Damn it Koji. . .don't do anything stupid." she thinks, starting to run.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.

Agito growled realizing something was after the girl "hey girl stay close to me ok"

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Damn that guy is being protective of that monster!" Koji thinks, getting angry.
"oh! It seems as though she is being protected!" says Karin, slowing down.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem sliped off of Ansems back and onto the cold ground. Ansem lit a small fire to kep her warm and put one of his massive wings around her.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Agito smile realizing they were falling back but, keep an eye on the girl

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem lifted his head and listened to the commotion and talk about monsters.

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Matt land Ken had followed behind. Ken had grabbed the cloak and followed Matt. Matt was running on his hands and feet so he could catch up. "See Ken she is like me, sort of....but I was hoping she was more like me."

Ken sighed. "You cant be blunt about it. And be careful when you run on all fours. There she is. You heard her, she has a hat so you dont look so suspicious in the cloak wearing the hood all the time." He walked up calmly to Snow. "Here is your cloak. Now about that hat you were talking about...May I please see it. It's for my little brother."

Matt went up to Snow. "I'm sorry for blowing you cover. I thought you were like me." He lifted his cloak hood just enough to let Snow see his ears. "Kenny keeps telling me I'm not the only one, but we have not met anyone else." Remembers that he is still on all fours and stands up straight. "May I please have the hat? We'll pay any price for it."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she sticks close to agito also sencing the boy with the sword* there is someone after me..he thinks im a monster...im..well...im actually an angel sent from heaven......to watch over the humans and how they live there daily lifes.............*looks up at agito then back behind her seeing the boy with the sword she latches onto agitos arm.* um..*she looks at ken and says "thank you" she takes the cloak and puts it on haveing to show her wings to take off the old on* yes you may *she looks in her bag and sees its not there* oh...man! its at home!!! um.....we could go to my house...and then i can give it to you...*she smiles at matt, ken and agito* pplleeaassee aaggiittoooooo *she grins cutely at him* oh and ken..um...theres no price for it...its free..i never wear it any ways! hehe! AHH! *she cringes and falls to the ground holding her head hearing all of koji's hatefull thoughts* nyee..get him to stop! get him to stop talking about killing monsters please! im an angel of god! i cant handle this kind of hatred!!!!!! *she starts to crie as his thoughts and feelings flood her mind with hatred she bursts into a sprint to get out of hearing range of koji and his thoughts feeling bad about running from the 3 boys who were being so kind to her but it has to be done...she reaches her home and calapses on her door step crieing and still holding her head...she passes out but wispers "please......no....more hatred....." right before she passes out and cannot be woken up untill koji stops his hatefull thoughts and feelings to realize shes not a monster*

my monster:
Name: Kira
appearance: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u127 ... meneko.jpg
Personality: shy and temped
Bio: was adopted by Agito and he was lost but, agito will find him soon and his very attached to Agito very attached

Agito frowned "what is that all about i know when i have a bad head ache i want to run off too but, wow"

Kira was close by but, couldn't see Agito yet slowly walk closer

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she sends agito, ken, and matt her home adress (to lazy to make one up) and says to come there but trie to lose kaji she sighs* i sure hope that works...*she sighs again and crawls into her home then closes the door and lays on the couch to rest*