RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Kira smile something flower scent and fallow it (it was Snow scent im talking about) and stop at her house door
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*asleap on her couch but sences something and gets up and opens her front door* um....*looks at the girl* who are you? *she smiles*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

((my chracter is actually a boy but, its ok because, in the pass my chracter gets mistaken by a girl so keep it up lol))

Kira smile and step back and step on his tail and yelp and lower his ears he was not scared just a bit cautious
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she jumps a little at the yelp* oh are you ok!? *looks worried and puts a hand on kira's back stroking it* will you be ok?
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...

Kira got frightened and ran and hide near a tree by "im just want food and i want my master"

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

its ok i wont hurt you....*looks sad...* please come in..im sure your master will be here soon...well...who is your master? *she smiles kindly at him* i have food inside...if you like....*keeps smileing and steps out of the way of the door way so he can walk in if he wants to*

Kira slowly poke his head out "his name is Agito" and lower his ears and sway his tail when he said Agito's name

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*smiles at kira* i know him...he was helping me before i had to run off because of this guy named koji's thoughts were filled with hatred and anger that it hurt my head so badly...i just had to run off..i felt so bad for it...i asked him to bring himself and 2 others to my home *points behind her* so i may apolagise properly....*she smiles again* you'r safe with me...im an angel sent down from heavon...i dont like violence..and im just to nice to hurt any one any ways..its against my nature...^^ *motions twords the door* come in..please..it'll be ok.....

Kira want to come in "sorry for my rudeness but, i don't go nowhere without my master unless he tells me i can go in besides that i have to wait for him to come here" lower his ears...

Agiro saw the house and slowly behing Kira

Kira didn't realize Agito was behind him at all

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

oh..ok...*she nods* its ok......i just wanted some company..im really lonly living here by my self...*she frowns then looks behind kira* um..kira..*points behind him...* agito is here.........*she smiles* s-sorry for running off like that agito *she bows to him slightly* please forgive me!

Agito smile

Kira turned and his tail spring up and sway fast and his ears poke and ran and grab his Agito's hand and cuddle very close to him

Agito "u been a good boy" pats him on the head and kiss him on the neck

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

agito....kira..please...come in *motions twords her house then she walks into her own home..she walks into her kitchen and starts to cook something for them all to eat she hums in the prosses*

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem nuzzled Salem and she woke up. "you hungery?" she askd and he nodded. "alright" she sighed and got up. she slowly limped into town leaving Ansem alone "i hope he'll be ok..." she smeled strongly of blood and dirt. Ansem liked it because that smell was easy to track in case something went wrong.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Agito walk in and seat on a chair

kira slowly walk in and seat next to kira and wrap his body all over Agito's own body

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

(salem i invite you to my home ^^ please come on in!) *she giggles* (i could always use more guests!!!) lol

Kira was not ashame to show his true love toward Agito infront of other and start to lick and kiss Agito's neck passionately

Agito shiver and blushed deeply