RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

*peeks out* ok..ignore me! *shuts the door with her foot and puts a note on the door that says "knock when you want in i cant pay to cool the out doors ok?" she sighs*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

her tummy started to growl as she got closer to the house. It smelled wonderful and she soon found herself knocking at the door "wtf am i doing? what am i gonna say if someone answers?" she thought as she freaked out inside hr mind. she yried to walk away but found her legs not working
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*snow walked to the door and said "well! a hungry guest i presume?" she smiles and motions her to come in* please come in..grab some food you dont have to stay and eat its fine *she giggled and motioned twords the kitchen table filled with wonderfull food* ill be sitting in my living room if you need anything ok? *she leaves the door open for salem to walk in and grab some food* close the door when your finished please! *smiles and sits down on her couch*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Kira stop and snuggle his head underneat AGito's chin
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She was a bit cautious as she walked in. She remembered something her brother once told her about strangers. She finally walked in and shut the door. "y-your too kind...." she was shaking badly
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Kira look at the newcomer and lower his ears
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She looked at Kira "i'll just go...." she opened the door and was ready to walk out.

Agito "its ok he not mad at u or hate you his just shy and very scared with other people"

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

she shook her head "i need to go anyway....Ansem will get worried........if i take too long....." she sighed "I hope he's alright"

Kira smile "is he like me but, nice too"

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

oh no dont go! take some food! i have lots to spare! see im even staying out of the wayy!! *steps behind the wall more she smiles* if you want to go with out taking any food i guess ill just have to take ALL of it down to the homeless shelter...*sighs* thats gana be along ride with all that food....oh well...*she walks over to the table and stares at it for a bit*

Agito wiggle "we can help"

Kira growled "no"

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"a-are you sure? I-I wouldnt want to be a b-bother...." she was rather timid

Agito smile "nope"

Kira wiggle his ears "and whos the other person u are talking about where is he"

RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

so..whos gana help me with this food..or are you gana take some salem..it wouls be a big help *smiles at her kira and agito*
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Damn, a bunch of people showed up and now she's gone." Koji began to walk home when Karin caught up to him. "Where are you going?"she asks "The monster left, I'm going home."he says "Oh, so I guess people do change!"she says. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asks, suddenly angry. He begins to follow the girls aura and ends up at her house. "I'll show you change he says, drawing his sword." "What are you doing? She's NOT a monster Koji!" Karin keeps protesting.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.