demons, vampires, angels, witches, etc. (ALL MAY JOIN!!!!!!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: demons, vampires, angels, witches, etc. (ALL MAY JOIN!!!!!!)

Post by Morph »

smiles "Talk now or u won't be able to right?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Agito growled "yea but, i don't know what to say i now that when i do become normal i might to shut up for about 1 day lol"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles 'Well then its going to be nice to throw u in a cage and let u stay there for three months." smiles again "Joking little Aki."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Agito made a face when he said that and smile when he said he was joking wanting to say ok then u being silly *ba bakk woo woof" lowers his ears now that he couldn't speak anymore
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "Guess u can't talk anymore soon u should become a puppy fully." pets u

*lowers his ears* woof *wag his tail*

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

sighs thinking great snaps his fingers and the grass turns into a tennis ball "Fetch?" tosses it a little bet away from him

Agito didn't want to and tried to stop but, his useless puppy form was already powering his body and ran after the ball

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "Aki's going to hate me for this probly." holds out his hand for the ball

Agito [man im going to be so mad at Killua doing this to me and im a wolf not a dog] he put the ball in Killua's hand and woof at him happily

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles happly "Ur going to kill me right?" tosses it again

Aki tries not to move again once again it fail and chance it [man that guy]

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "I can hear ur thoughts as long as they are in english not dog." grins
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she looks at the 2 talking not wanting to cut into there conversation..she sighs and turns to walk away* ((((((sorry people my computer broke -_-* >< thats why i havent posted in sooo long))))))))
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(lol okay)

Agito look at Killua smile "so u can read my mind this is good ur a baka baka baka."