Vampire Knight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Crossing her legs, Ciel would put herself into a meditative state. In doing so she would control her pain, and her nerves. While she meditated, she listened to the many beings around her.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

"I see. Go back to your room. I will look for her and bring her back to you. This part of the school is off limits." Yuuki says walking further into the room.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Tsubasa's expression fell a little. She didn't want to leave just yet, even though she had already known that this part of the school was forbidden to the day class.
"Um, Yuuki, can I ask you something?" she murmured, staying frozen inside the room. "Why are we not allowed here?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Her ears, had caught up chatter in the Night Dorms, standing she made her way back. Entering, she continued to follow the chatter. Reaching Aidou's room, she looked in to see Yuuki and Tsubasa. "You two, should leave before the others get back. They won't be happy about trespassers."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Others?" Tsubasa questioned with a curious tilt of her head. "Oh, I know I shouldn't be in here because it is a private room, but it's so lovely!"
Spreading her arms wide, she twirled around in a small circle, nearly tripping over her feet.
Chibis rule!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"the night class, hates trespassers such as yourself. You need to leave, and right now!" ciel gave Tsubasa a cold stare, she kept her nerves under control, but she wasn't ready to have human blood on her hands just yet

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Well, I think the day class hates them too," she responded cheerfully after gaining her balance. Clearly the look Ciel was giving her had no effect. She and Tsubaki were both stubborn, but her younger sister knew when a situation should be abandoned. Tsubasa rarely did. "After all, no one likes someone in their room if they weren't invited."
Chibis rule!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Your lucky, Aidou-Kun isn't here. and your lucky, I have no weapon on either. Now Get Out!" Ciel's voice was hard and cold. She wasn't about to let aidou come back to a full room with humans in it.

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Zero rolled over in his sleep, and woke up realized Ciel was back.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel held her side, her ribs began to ache where Aidou's ice had broken them. Turning she stalked off into her room, entering, she was relieved to see that Tsubasa hadn't entered it.

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Zero sat up, unable to sleep.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

"Hmmm....who does she think she is telling me like that?! It's none of her business and I was taking care of it. Oh well, we had probably go. I can talk to the headmaster about the room though. He may be able to change yours." Yuuki says waiting for Tsubasa to leave.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Laying on her bed, she became irritated. Getting up, she would leap out of her window, landing softly on the ground below. Walking along the path, she hoped Yuuki and Zero wouldn't be mad at her for her nightly walk. "Why can't I sleep?" she asked herself softly. Her mind drifted to Zero, wondering why he had wanted to help so bad.

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Tsubasa stared at Yuuki blankly, wondering if she should follow her or remain here. She was curious about the night class after all and wondered why the two needed to be seperated. Of course, she and her sister had also been instructed to investigate them by the remainder of their family, which was really the only reason they attended the school. With those thoughts, she decided to feign ignorance and continued walking around the room. Ciel had mentioned something about Aidou and how it was fortunate that he wasn't there.
"What would happen if he was . . .?" she wondered aloud.
Chibis rule!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel shook her head. "Bothersome thoughts, leave me be." Placing her hands into her pockets, she gave a shiver. Her body was freezing. "Damn ice..its still in my body." she mumbled quietly

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Zero looked around his room, then got up and went to his window. He saw someone walking around on the grounds and guessed it was Ciel. He decided he would let her be alone.
My Mod App.