Vampire Knight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

*Yuki running down steps* "Oh geez, Zero is going to be in a bad mood." Yuki says with a sweat drop when she accidently bumps into Zero. "Oh, Zero..."*Yuki bows* "I'm sorry that I'm late!"
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Groaning she got up, pulling open the blinds she watched the day students scatter around. Her red eyes gleamed in the light. Sighing, she dressed in her uniform and left her room. Swiftly she went down to the living room.
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((Darn, It's hard when you don't have a lot of people covering the parts.))
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((I can try to get some people to come))
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((That'd help if you can. XD))
Ena Kakashi
Baka Otaku

Post by Ena Kakashi »

name: Ena Kakashi

race: the kind of vampire that dies of old age but is reincarnated.

looks: blonde hair with blood red streaks. deep silver eyes, bite marks on her neck... and a crecent moon on her hand.
wears skinny jeans, studed boots and armwarmers... but no one knows why she wont take the armwarmers off. wears tight shirts and every once and a while... wears converse.

abilities: fast runner and shapeshifter.

bio: in the mid 1800's she was in a rich family. on her 17th birthday, her boyfreind bit her. after years of practice... he taught her how to live with her hunger. one night while they were walking in the park... something attacked him... by the time it was off of him, he was already dead... permanently.
now in her second life, she is searching for a mate. someone to mend the heart that has lost soo much. will she find love... or will she die alone????
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((Very nice description. Welcome to the rp!))
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

((Hello everyone! I actually haven't posted here in months because it started sucking. XD I just happened upon this RP and saw that it had restarted?))
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

((Hey everyone! It's alright Karin. I haven't been on here in a while because no one started talking on it again and plus I had some family issues at home. So I won't be able to post as often anymore.))
Wrathe-San
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Wrathe-San »

(I just got back on, my computer crashed the last time I was on, then just a few weeks ago I got hacked and they ruined my computer. Along with school and family issues...I'm so far behind!)
As the red spark of hate in me brightens into a large, glowing, warm fire, all the fiber and fabrics of your being become lesser and lesser.

My heart is yours, but my soul is ours
Renegade Chaos Angel
Baka Otaku

Wow. This thread died too. :( Renegade Chaos Angel is back! :D