Yōkai Academy

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yōkai Academy

Post by Goldenwolf »

Sahara dropped her books as she went to catch Luriyu and lowered him gently to the bench
"Woah there Luriyu you are not okay at all," She frowned as he sent out the thought and looked at Talisman, who nodded grimly. He stepped forward and touched Luriyu's head
"You're burning up Luriyu, you need to get to bed," he looked at Sahara, watching the worried look on her face as she looked at Luriyu. He looked about and frowned.
"Sahara, we need to get him back to his room. You obviously can't do it alone so show me the way," He went to Luriyu and put one of his arms around the sick boys waist, then took one of Luriyu's arms and put it round Talisman's neck
"Come Luriyu lets get you moving," Sahara picked up her stuff and led the way to the human dorms. Humans were starting to wake up and get ready for class. Talisman cursed
"Could of used Sakura Death's healing powers round about now, but its too late," he looked at Sahara. She had locked powers of healing, but how he unlocked them, he had not worked out yet. Talisman muttered a spell that made them not noticeable to others. It wasn't invisablity but no one registered they were there. Sahara kept glancing back nervously at Luriyu as she led the way.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"...it's just another fever...i'm used to it..." he smiled weakly at Sahara to help cheer her up, "and don't have such a worried face...i'm not just all talk" he laughed softly which made him cough.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

on the forests across the lake overlooking the main school building, stood the five hooded figures on the beach.
"once it's night fall we'll infiltrate this place..." said the little boy
"and maybe have a feast on those humans there" said the larger man
"we should convert the demon's first...and kill those traitorous fools" said one of the girls
and they all nodded in agreement.
"hide out identity...we're only new students...Malinda, and Rio..you two shall pose as humans..." said the young boy. and two of the figures nodded before they walking behind the shadows of the trees.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Sahara smiles gently back
"Well, we still need to get you to your room to rest. Do you usually take any medicine or anything?" Talisman, who was looking about nervously, heaved Luriyu up a bit as they walked
"I really shouldn't be out of the NS area," he grinned at Luriyu, "You'll get me into trouble Guardian," Sahara looked briefly in the direction of the lake then shook her head
"Weird, I'm sure I felt something...meh, oh well," She shrugged and held open the door for Talisman and Luriyu
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron had laid back against a tree in the courtyard. He knew of the happenings but didn't care much. He watched everyone walk around, just waiting and hoping for something exiting to finally happen.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Alyce sat on a bench. She was still sleepy and in her pjs. it was a funny site to see
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

(I didnt realize luryous wasnt a demon srry, thats why i had the girls bring him over to the NS area)

*Alkelie looks at the lake* Nah it couldnt be... maybe... but first *Alkelie grabs a special black suitcase and Makes his way to the Day school dorms* I think i got everything... *he thens goes up towards he felt the pressence of a demon (Talisman). he goes into luriyus room wich wasnt completly closed* Okay u should close the door atleast u guys *he then slams his suitcase on the table and opens it* Okay talisman ill need u to undress him pronto and look for a mark in his body, this special sickness mark should be visible to demons, Pronto *Alkelie starts to get ready by pulling out some plants and drawing a magic symbol on the table and takes out some other minerals and some kind of chemistry kit* Mis Sahara plz lock the door and close the blinds plz!
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Alyce looked down and saw she was still in her sleeping cloths. with a snap of her fingers she was fully dressed in a cute little white and blue dress. She smiled and was satisfied with her new look. She stood up and walked to a small patch of flowers. Cheshire looked up and saw the Aaron. He smiled a bit and started to rubb aginst Aaron's leg. Alyce didnt notice
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron looked down and rubbed him behind the ears. "This yours?" he asked turning toward Alyce.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She nodded and quickly took her kitty back. she was sooo embarrased. "i...i'm sorry" she mummbled

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"It's fine." he said standing up. "At least it got rid of a little of my boredom." He chuckled a little.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She blushed a bit and looked away. Cheshire jumped out of her arms and ran off leaving the two alone

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Full of energy isn't he?" he said tugging the hood of his cloak a little to see if it was still in a position to cast a shadow over half his face. With a smirk he crossed his arms.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"yeah but he's my best friend...."she smiled a bit "pretty bad when the only one who likes you is a cat" she kinda laughed a bit

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Well as I say, everyone can be anything. That includes mean, so it's their faults not liking you when you have done nothing wrong." He said in a calm voice.

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She just kinda nodded a bit and sat down under the tree

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

(GW i'll just say we were there when Alkelie said so...to speed things ups...)

"i have enough materials to make an elixir..." Luriyu said softly " in a grocery bag in the closet..." he said as he lied down on his bed. his room was messy with his sheets all balled up and wrinkled at the bottom of the bed, with two pillows on the floor, as long with some pants and t-shirts cluttered around a childish hamper. "...but i'll let you guys think what's best..." he laughed.and without thinking pulled out his bloodied handkerchief before scrunching it in his left hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-

New Characters-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Name: Averin Cross
race: Fallen Shinigami
true: http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205 ... trayal.jpg
human: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/ ... cleson.jpg
Powers: Mind Control, Memory editing, killing chants ( lost most killing abilities when he lossed his shinigami powers)
bio: will find out over time. head of a fallen Shinigami Clan, wishing to conquer the spiritual realm and have a war with the Upper Gods.

Name: Malinda Kross
Race: Homonculus
Human/True: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/ ... 346324.jpg
Powers: major alchemy, protection of inhuman detection
Bio: a newly created originally as a puppet, but has gained full control over herself with the help of The Cross Clan

Name: Arthur Rio
race: unknown
Human: http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff21 ... t=Sexy.jpg
True: does not have any
powers: Protection from inhuman detection, Wind control
Bio: n unknown demon, which has no true form. he is thought to be a genetically modified shinigami agent.

Name: Garon Lancelot
race: fallen water dragon
Human: http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh30 ... 639194.jpg
True: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb26 ... kiKami.jpg
powers: Animation of in aminate objects, Water
bio: Adopted son of the Cross clan, new teacher of the night school

Name: Maria De'Uno
race: Fallen Saint
Human: http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg95 ... ewoman.jpg
True: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj9/ ... =demon.jpg
weapon/powers: Unholy Silver spear, barrier breaking, Immune to demonic magic
Bio: Retainer of the Cross Clan (new teacher of the night school)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Averin had successfully filed the enrollment and employment papers, with the help of his abilities, and secret murders. he smiled as he had gotten most of the night and day school faculty onto his side temporarily, and yet they didn't know a single thing. it was mid day when he got outside and he smiled innocently as he walked into the courtyard
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!