Yōkai Academy

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Yōkai Academy

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Bill look at Alkelie not really wanting to go to class. He thought to himself, [I haven't been to school since I was 8 years old. Its like going to school the very first time.] He was shaking and plus he couldn't stop crying. He felt alone in the world without his twin brother Tom. When he was reaching for the door his had was shaking and his palm of his hand were very sweaty. The door knob was cold on his hand.

Bill slowly open the door and when the door was 90 degree open. He made a small step inside the classroom. the teacher realizing a student come in. The teacher frowned at Bill,"Your late boy your 5 minutes late." The teacher use his index finger. Telling bill to come forward infront of the class. All the student look at Bill with a big grinned.

Bill lower his head down he was becoming very shy and slowly walk to the infront of the class. Bill face all the student and look at the ground sadly and shyly. When the teacher was done introduce him he told him to seat down. He slowly walk pass the student and walk all the way back of the classroom and seat way in the back and by the window.

The teacher look at him until he was seating down and he notice that Bill was sitting on his desk. the teacher turned around and told the students to turned to page 4. He start to read it and wrote some important on the chalkboard.

Bill seat down and got his school bag on his lap and took out his spiral note book. The note book color was orange. It took him a black bold pen. He seat there looking at the teacher and and listening to him ....and writting all the notes. Every other minute the girls would turned around and look at bill and giggle. He was getting annoyed by that and soon he was getting use to it. But, still didn't like it one bit.

Suddenly a knock was heard from the classroom door. The teacher look at the door, “Come on in.” The person came on in and said something so quiet that the only the teacher heard. Because, he whisper in his ears. The teacher nod and look at the students. The teacher told them, “Ok I have some important business to attend to go to. So, for now the class is over for now.” After he said that he walk out of the class and when he did all the girls and boys look at him. The girl that was closes to him said to him, “Arent you Bill Kaulitz the singer from the band name Tokio Hotel.”

Bill froze and thought to himself, [not this again….i finally thought I found somewhere I can find out how to control his power I have or what I am or what kind of creature I am….and I still get stupid fans…..im not ungrateful its just for once I wish I can find a place to be serious and normal for once.] Looks at the girl and frowned and thought a bit more. [if I don’t tell them and If I do tell them the truth they would fallow me all over this school. And if I liar they will find out soon or later. No matter what they will find out who I am. Then they would fallow me all over the school. Then I should tell them the truth and tell them how I feel about this and see what will happen.]

Bill swallow and look at the girl that asked him, “Yes, I am Bill Kaulitz from the band call Tokio Hotel. But, there is one condition to you and the rest of the people in this class. Could you please don’t fallow me all over this school. I really want to be normal for once in my life.” Look at the girls and then the boys, “so?”

They all agree to his condition. He put all his supplies in his school bag. Got up and slowly get up and went to out of the classroom and look around the hallway wondering what to do next that guy told him to go to a classroom and he thought of going but, he notice it was to early to go. He open his bag again and found the letter and read it again and read it over carefully where his dorm was at.

Bill read it "oh i see where. where is it again man this place need a map." He saw none was near by. He look up and walk outside and found some benchs near a tree. He look at the sky sadly, He was thinking to himself, [Man, i wish my brother is here im so lonely in the world without like my heart was taken out of my body. Its like im in the world alone its very scary. But, man i still rember how i became how i am now. I think its was concert outside and vampires attack us really after me. Then they capture me and torture me and things to mei can't even remember it was so horrible.] he shake his head of the horror. [Then the next day i woke up feeling awful and then realize that i was a vampire....but, still don't know how i became a shapeshifter yet.]
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

((err aki no one can leave the school vause classes arent officially over so the barrier still stands on the doors, but what do u think EL?))

*Alkelie and Luriyu were infront of the office of the head masters* Well i guess its now or never *he knocks on the door and says* Alkelie D. Halliwel, permission to enter Master-Sama? *looking a bit uptight*
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

(there is only one door that is open to the barrier and that is the one i opened, and it's a fire exit type door... you would have crossed us as we went through the school. unless you character is impervious to barriers...you still haven't specified on that...since your character is missing 2 powers)

The hand mark on the door was gone when luriyu looked at it but it was wet and it looked like it was recently cleaned off. "also Luriyu Fujiwara is here"
"please enter" said the old man's voice.
The two were sitting in their desks opposite of each other. the room was circular with a yin yang symbol made up of hard wood flooring beneath them. the old man's desk was on the dark side and the monk's was on the white. the far end of the circular room was a large glass window.
"so what is it that you want?" asked the monk he looked at them moving from a relaxed position to looking interested with his elbows on his dark wood desk.
"we would like to request a power inhibitor that can suppress one's transformation" said luriyu confidently
"I see...that's an odd request may i ask why?"
"it's because this new student here can't completely control his transformation... i honestly don't know his name..."
"i think that would be Billy Krugitz?" asked the old monk, he opened up his profile that was on the desk "he's half vampire and half-shape shifter...well we can't have him change forms in front of the day school students..."
"Alkelie, would you like to add anything else?"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Keiya returns to his place on the roof... It usually never bothered anyone since he could be anywhere on the grounds at a moments notice. Silently he sits there and fumes.... Low ranked clown..... Didn't they know the only reason this school was open was because it pleased his family? Keiya had defended this place ever since he could remember against his father...

He thinks back over the words exchanged with Alkelie and nods....Low ranked clown....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie looked at the old man and stared directly into his eyes , he knew that Alkelie had some worry on his mind and Alkelie realesed that he knew but he didnt say it*

Nothing Else, but there is one more thing id like to add, Since this Inhibitor is for a Regular Yokai student i would like to ask that we the guiders have Authoroty to realease the Inhibitor if the situation may ask for it... *Alkelie stood there looking still into the old man's eyes, then he looks at Luriyu* is this okay with u also?
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

The old man nodded "there are already plans for that to happen...the guider and Guardians shall receive news of this in the coming future"
The Monk had got up and stood in the circle, he had pulled out a beaded rosary and started blessing it. it had glowed brighter with every word he spoke before he stopped and it stopped glowing. He had thrown the Rosary up into the air and luriyu had floated to luriyu's hand thanks to his telekinesis.
The monk smiled and had bowed his head. luriyu's innate purification powers had activated and it's cross had grown a bright white.
"umm...did i break it?"
The monk smiled "nope, now it's completely purified, and it helps to prevent some vampire powers..it should work well with Mister Krugitz...it prevent full transformation from both his shapeshifting self and also allows lowers his thirst for blood..." he said before walk toward the window his back toward them.
Luriyu Bowed his head respectively and had handed the wooden rosary to Alkelie.
"thank you" he said before he walked out of room with Alkelie, and the door had closed gently behind them. they had walked out of the school office "i'm gonna start my patrol... you should hand that Inhibitor to him....see you later" he smiled and had coughed a bit "i think i'm coming down with a cold...maybe i should get Sahara to do my run tonight" he laughed as he walked off toward the door we was suppose to be sealing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"well then...what should we do about the situation? if we tell the student's it will bring mass panic and chaos....it's the first day of the school year and if we send the students home it will arouse suspicion in both classes" said the monk
"and them..." added the old man "we should allow for more Guardian and Guider judicial powers this year...let's hope the student's can handle it...but who should we tell?"
"i don't know but there are going to be those who choose sides...we should minimize this as much as possible to prevent any large conflicts in the school grounds...especially when the day school is involved" replied the Monk "i think you should sleep on it my friend... i'll take the night shift..."
the old man nodded and got up he grabbed his cane and walked out of the office "this is the third warning...maybe we shouldn't have built the school, in this exact spot..." he said before walking out the door.
PINOY PRIDE ^_^

.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(whos billy Krugitz... its bill Kaulitz...)

*nahna was sitting in her class watching over things before being excused to do a check and head to the fire exit door where the others sat*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Bill look around wondering about things. He got up slowly walk to the building again not sure what it was going on. When he was at the entrance door he reached for it and slowly open the door. Step inside the building and the door slam behind him. He didn't continue walking he just stand there wondering what to do next. He really want to know more about this school...

Bill look around notice that no one was around the hallway realizing he should be out of class. But, at the same time the teacher said we can go for the day. [what should i do then.] I am hungry maybe i can go to the cafeteria and eat something maybe its lunch. He slowly walk around trying to find the cafeteria.

Bill finally found the cafeteria and was very happy. [time to eat finally i haven't eat all day cause, im so scared and worry person....and that makes me lose out on eating things.] He walk in and went in lane when he got his food. He look around and found a empty table in the back corner of the room. He smile, [perfect seat for me.] he slowly walk to the table. He set his tray down and seat down.

Bill start to eat slowly out of his food. When he was done he push his tray to the side and took out his text book and open the book and read about it and start to take notes that he thought it would be important to know. People would laugh and stare at Bill weird.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie started to walk back next to Luriyu* Something has been bothering me Luriyu-san ive been feeling magical distortions around the school lately, at first i tought it was the night students like usual, but... as i saw into the headmasters eyes i think they are hiding something, but i have no idea what it is *then he spots bill in the cafeteria and starts to walk his way* okay imma leave u Luriyu try to keep our conversation a secret ok... *he walks towards bill and drops the inhibitor infront of him* young mr. Krugitz listen to me and listen good, u shall wear this item at all times and i dont wanna catch you not wearing it, this will help u with ur trouble, i wont tell u what it is and u shall not say where u got this, is this understood?! and also ur a vampire normal food taste awfull to u, the cafeteria lady offers blood u just gotta ask for it... we need our students to have a good nutrition...*Alkelie looks down towards him and starts to walk away afterwards*

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem sat quietly down at her desk with her little kitten sitting on her shoulder. She was extreamly late but didnt care. Cheshire was still scared from the thing with the little kids.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

(ahh sry...i read it quickly and i read krugitz XD...i'll make a note it's kaulitz :heh: ... i encourage you all to Intermingle between each other, my character is going to sit back for a while for some other character development ^_^.... let's not be too hasty with the plot... )

Luriyu's mind wandered as he walked out side of the school. he had sealed the exit behind him, knowing it would be automatically broken when the the first ray of sun hit the school. his mind was thinking about the situation the school, and he was in. His family had made him go to his school, as head of the family he would have to run the shrine, atleast from behind the curtain. His mind also thought about what Alkelie had told him "secrets huh...what ever this is it sounds like it's going to be a hassle" luriyu sighed as he had pulled out his bloodied handkerchief and sat down with his back against an old tree, that was the center of an outside study/recreation/confession area.

"the magic confession tree that is in any School anime...honestly...i have to think if I'm living in a tv show" he laughed. he yawned and looked up at the starry sky, the moon up above "i'm tired and i haven't even studied for those tests i missed...this sucks" he forced himself up and started walking toward the dorms.
PINOY PRIDE ^_^

Absolute Otaku

*Nahna saw Bill in the halls and walks up to him* What are you doing in the halls..*She asked trying to sound official and superior like a guider would*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem got bored with her class and walked out in the middle of a teacher lecture. She bumped into Nahna "i'm sorry"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Absolute Otaku

*nahna looked at salem*..why are you out of class. *she asked looking salem over* No one is supposed to be out of class yet, *she fiddles lightly with her inhibitor on her neck*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie walks in by them and sees whats happening and stays back to see how she handles things*

+ Lets see how the new trainie takes care of things+

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She ignored her and looked at Alkelie "hello"