Yōkai Academy

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yōkai Academy

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Nahna frowns* I was talking to you. Do no Ignore me Please.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"I am terrably sorry" she was trying to pry into Nahna's mind
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Absolute Otaku

*Nahna smiles* Thank you. What are you doing out of class
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Talisman frowned and stood up from his chair
"Sorry sensei, I have to leave briefly," he bowed and left the room. Looking up and down the corridor, he choose a direction and began to walk casually down the corridor. He could sense someone on the roof, but it wasn't a threat so he ignored it. Pushing his hands into his pockets and turned the corner to find four people in the hallways
"Alright you lot, break it up, this ain't socializing time," he looked at Nahna and Alkelie, "You two chatting aswell?" he smiled and waggled a finger, "Shouldn't be encouraging the others, should ya?" He put his hand back into his pocket and smiled lazily, "C'mon now, I know classes are boring, but it will be lunch soon," he looked at the two Guiders, "And you two should set an example as well," he winked and waited expectantly.
Sahara sighed as she walked round the corner of a building and saw Luriyu underneath the tree. Smiling slightly, she walked over to him and sat down beside him
"How goes your patroling? I see your very busy," she smiled at him and looked up at the stars
"Nice night tonight. Or so it seems. Ill air though," she looked up at the school building and frowned slightly
"Something is coming...I think. I don't know," she shook her head and bit her lip, "I'm a bit fuzzy at the moment with sensing things. I think someones blocking me," she looked sideways at Luriyu
"Want me to take your rounds tonight so you can go rest?" she looked at him knowingly but didn't say anything
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*Alkelie looked at Talisman with the worse Death glare ever given in history* WHAT DID U SAY TO ME, DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM CHITCHATTING!!!! , MY ONLY CRIME IS STAYING HERE HOPING THAT THIS NEW TRAINEE WOULD DEMAND SOME RESPECT FROM HER SUBORDINATES BTU I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL PERMITTED THIS WEAKLING TO BE A GUIDER, SO U WANT ME TO SET AN EXAMPLE!! RIGHT!!! *Grabs cherise by the hand and pulls her away towards the dean's office* and one more thing *looks at talisman with a dead look* next time u talk down to me like that prepare for the outcome, cause ill make sure u never speak down to any other guider ever again in ur life!! *goes into the dean's office with cherise* Sit down right there *he tells cherise pointing her to a chair in the dean's office and looks at the dean* We found this student ditching class in the hallways. *then he leaves the office and goes back to the other two guiders* Listen new trainee from now on i expect u to give full take ur position seriously and i want u to demand respect, if i dont see any improvements ull be revoked back to a regular student.... *goes into his 11th class classroom to do a check*
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((Cherise? who is that?))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Luriyu smiled "i actually told Alkelie if i should have you take my rounds...just be on alert don't push yourself kay..." he looked up at the sky and started to softly sing starry starry night...but stopped after the first verse, as he stretched. and had lied(sp?) down.
"why don't you just stop and take in the air....i mean it's a beautiful night out, and it's walking around in a circle gets boring after a while"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Talisman chuckled and rolled his eyes
"That guy needs to chill," he murmured under his breath. He looked at Nahna and smiled gently
"Don't worry about that guy, he seems to stuck up his own behind. Power makes people idiots sometimes," he yawned then patted Nahna on the shoulder, "Don't be like that guy, but do try ya best to get students back into class, okay?" he looked up and down the corridor, "I'm Talisman by the way. Been here a long time. I recognise your face," he gestures down the corridor, "Talk while we walk back to class?" he said with a gentle smile
Sahara smiled at Luriyu and looked up again
"Aye, true. I guess there is no trouble right now. Nothing the Guider's can't handle inside anyways. Talisman is in there. Man, he's been a Guider for ages. Isn't he like the second in command of the Guiders?" she looked down at Luriyu
"Do the Guiders have ranks? Do WE have ranks?" she chuckled and took a deep breath before making a peace sign
"I wanna be second in command, like my brother yet not let it affect me," she giggles and stands, "Well, I'm just gonna do a once round the building. Are you gonna stay here? If you are I'll be back soon," she smiled gently, "Don't let yourself get cold now," she wrapped her arms around herself and began to walk off
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((srry cherise i forgot ur chars name))
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

(Alyce)
She snuck out of the deans office before he got there. she soon found herself next to Alkelie "that wasnt nice"

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie looks at her with his left eye glowing with a magical symbol*

Maybe u dont understand... *A portal opens up from under her feet and transfers her back to the deans office* No one escapes their ponishment...

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She got out once more "i have done nothing wrong. so stop it"

Absolute Otaku

*Nahna Growls* I am Not like that, I was always nice and expect to be nice to others, then if they dont i will get more serious as fierce. Got that. We each have our own way of dealing with things.
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-

Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie gives her one look and says* ur not in ur class are u, demons or not this is a school, so i suggest u get back to ur studies

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"please understand... my teacer let me out early"

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Talisman laughed at Nahna
"Woah there little one, I'm not sayin' your anything but nice. I'm just saying don't turn out like Alkelie eh?" he walked off down the corridor and stopped, turning back to her, "Are you going back to class? We should really learn things as well as patrol. Whole point of school really," He looked at her and frowned slightly, then shook his head and put his hands in his pockets as he walked off round the corridor. He heard voices and sighed again, walking upon Alkelie and Alyce
"What goin on here Alkelie dude?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3