Broken Wings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Broken Wings

Post by Morph »

Name: Zoaldyeck, Killua
Race: angel/human hybrid
Weapons: he mainly uses anything on hand but if he has to he will fight with his hands and feet or a hidden blades on each of his wrist
Bio:he was the product of a mistake that happens like once everyone million people. he died and was brought back to life but not after he was given his angel wings. The thing that killed then brought him back to life was a car crash that was supose to take his life but instead by a one in a million chance he was brought back by emergency sugry. His angel wings were sopuse to have disappeared when he was revived but they stayed changing him into a angel/human hybrid given a chance to live forever if he could prove himself worth.
Appearance: angel form: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/ ... kangel.jpg
human form: (without the wings)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kitara turns around to see the young angel. "Ah! Angel-san, Please have a seat"
Michika nods slightly as she sat on a bench chair. "Ano..May i ask How i came here?"
Kitara smiles as she lays a plate of bacon and eggs infront of Michika as she sat on the seat next to the angel. "I brought you here.-I was walking back from the grocery shops and i saw you lying on the ground. and thats when i carried you hear.-Your were really light" Kitara says with a smile, looking at the confuessed angel.
"Oh! what bad manners i have, I should introduce myself" Kitara says happily. "Im Kitara, I'm a single mother, what's your name, Angel-san?" She says turning to Michika.
"I'm Michika." She says looking at Kitara.
"Well Nice to meet you Michika-chan" Kitara says with a smile.
"Do you remember what happened to you?" Kitara asks curiously.
Michika shook her head. "No...i don't really remember anything.." She says as she took a bit from her plate.

((ill post Kitara-san's Son's Profile next!))
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

(Heh heh, I've been glomped. I take it you missed me? ^^ And don't worry, I havn't been on another forum ^^;)

Laivine sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes groggily. When she looked over, she saw Rinnon's face obscurely close to hers, his eyes closed. Despite this fact, she smiled. He often did this, sat on the floor and rested his head on her mattress. It's how he slept, since he was unwilling to share her bed at the risk of making her uncomfortable, no matter how much she protested.
She quietly crawled out of her bed (Really just a mattress on the floor) and into the kitchen. She pulled vegetables and fruits from the fridge, and rice from the cupboard. She glanced back at Rinnon, still sleeping peacefully, and smiled. He had been here two weeks now. She had taken him in after finding him behind the dumpster outside and allowed him to live with her. In return, he had gotten a job to help pay for the rent and groceries.
She smiled again and let out a small chuckle as she turned back to the counter and started scooping rice into a pot.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem had been awake for a while and wondered into a random town. She looked around with her cold, unfeeling eyes at the peaceful place. She sighed as she watched little kids play. Usually that would bring joy to her heart but it has been a while since her heart was whole so she didnt smile, she just watched.

One of the little kids had the curage to walk up to her. "'scuse me miss but are you an angel?" he asked. She just nodded and the kid's face flushed as he quickly ran back to his friends to tell them what he had just been told.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

(Yeah. Sudden disappearances are kinda scary.)

Makoto shook his head and stood up. "I'll make you something," he mumbled, heading towards the miniscule kitchen that could only fit one person at a time.
"Hey, thanks!" Sayuki exclaimed, her smile brightening at the prospect of eating something that hadn't already been cooked but dried. She threw the covers back on the bed and skipped over to her closet, pulling out the white gossamer dress and starched blue pinafore that was her uniform.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

(But I live, and that counts for something, right? ^_^;; Hope you're not upset with me or anything...)
(Cheshire's post made me think of Haibane Renmei...)

Rinnon woke to the smell of rice and the sound of running water from the kitchen. His eyes flew open and he jumped up from his position on the floor. "Laivine-san!"
Laivine looked at Riinnon and smiled. "Good morning"
Rinnon walked into the kitchen and frowned. "If you were hungry, you should've woken me. I'm supposed to be doing the cooking!"
Laivine laughed and shook her head. "Well, I don't have to be at work until twelve while you're supposed to be at work by ten, so I thought I'd do it today. Besides, you work so hard all the time. You deserve a break every once in a while" She scooped some rice into a bowl and handed it to him. "Besides" She continued, "I have to make sure I remember how to do everything for when you leave me"
Rinnon's frown deepened. "I won't leave. Why would I? You and I are living under the same circumstances. Even if that doesn't keep me tied to you, my debt will"
Laivine grinned and patted his head. "You shouldn't say such things. It'll only make it harder on both of us" She scooped rice for herself and sat on her bed. He could tell she wasn't going to say any more on the matter, so he followed her silently and sat on the floor next to her.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

(Nope, it's all good. ^^)

"So you can actually cook?" Sayuki asked as she tied back her hair with a wide blue ribbon. Her eyes were wide, her voice hinting at both amusement and curiosity. "But aren't you from up there?" Giggling, she raised one finger and pointed at the ceiling. "I thought those that lived up there didn't have to do anything except grant the occasional miracle and fight on God's behalf."
Makato glanced at her for a brief moment and then returned his gaze to the rice porridge gently bubbling in the pot. It was the only thing he could make and Sayuki's kitchen had all the ingredients but little else. "Even we eat," he answered a tad dryly. "Miura-san, this may take a while. Why don't you open the shop downstairs? After all, from what I remember, the only reason they let you live up here is because you're responsible in the early hours and---"
"Hey, it's Sayuki!" she exclaimed, doing her best to frown but ruining the carefully orchestrated anger in her voice but giggling. "Call me Sayuki. And the shop will be fine. No one comes this early anyway."
Chibis rule!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Rinnon sighed. "Fine" They sat in silence for a long while, eating their rice. When Rinnon finished his rice, he put his bowl in the sink and brought the two plates of fruits and veggies back to the bed, handing one to Laivine. "I'll go to the shop down the street and get some things for dinner when I finish eating" He said. "That way, we won't have to worry about it later"
Laivine nodded. "I won't be home until 8 30, so whatever you make, you can leave it in the microwave for me" She smiled at him again.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Shaking his head, Makoto spooned some of the porridge onto the only bowl in the entire kitchen and placed it on the nightstand near Sayuki's bed.
"Hurry and eat."
"Sure, okay," Sayuki nodded readily as she stirred the porridge to make it cool faster. "But really, no worries about the shop. Who would buy their groceries at this hour anyway? Okay, maybe the coffee people want their drugs, but that's okay. If anyone gets too impatient, they'll knock or something." She shoveled a spoonful into her mouth and swallowed. "Wow, this is actually good! Kinda like how my mom used to make. Did your mom teach you how to cook? Wait, do you people even have moms?"
"Miura---I mean, Sayuki, hurry up and eat then go downstairs," Makoto said as he walked back in the kitchen. Questions from Sayuki were slightly irritating, but since he knew telling her that it was none of her business would just result in her whining it was better to ignore them.
Chibis rule!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

Rinnon finished eating and brought his and Laivine's dishes to the kitchen, placed them in the sink, and started filling the sink with water.
Laiving walked up next to him and pushed him aside. "You have to get the groceries, Don't worry, I got the dishes" She said as she pushed him toward the door.
"Alright, alright" He stepped into his shoes and opened the door. "I'm going" He stepped outside and closed the door behind him.
The walk to the shop was short, and he was there in five minutes. Stopping in front of the door and trying to pull it open. It wouldn't. "Isn't it open yet?" He asked himself. He peeked in through a window and saw the clock. "Yes, it should have opened 15 minutes ago..." He knocked on the door ans waited.

(I don't think I'll be online until tomorrow. I'm leaving here pretty soon and won't be back 'til midnight ^^;)
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

The knock from downstairs made both Sayuki and Makoto freeze.
"Eh heh, guess people really do buy stuff at this hours," Sayuki admitted with a nervous laugh as she stood up and dashed down the stairs in her bare feet. "Remember, Makoto, don't come down here for anything! And if you're gonna leave . . . well, just don't fly out the windows or nothing."
Once downstairs, Sayuki set her bowl on a stand with several wilting flowers and unlocked the door.
"Come in, come in, and please don't tell anyone that we opened late today!
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Here is Kitara's son's profile--
Name: Koemo Kenji
Race: Human
Weapons: none in particular
Bio: Kenji is a bright first year Collage student who has a job to help his mother pay the rent. He works part time in a grocery store down the street after collage. Yes, he still lives with his mom lol.
Ever since the day his mother brought home an angel, Kenji and 1.fallen in love with her, 2.sat next to her every day while she was uncontious 3. waiting for her to awaken.
Appearance: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... cbcopy.jpg
Misc: He is Kitara's Son))

Kitara nods understandingly "Ah! i see i see!" Kitara grabbed the plate that Michika had already finished. She placed it on the sink as she did the dishes.

Kenji woke up early as he walked over to the angel's room. He gasped for a second realising that she wasn;t on the bed. He walked over to the kitchen. "Kaa-san-Shes not---" Kenji realises that the angel is infront of him. "h..here..." he continued his sentence looking at Michika.
"a..ano.." Michika mumbles turning to Kitara.
"Oh! thats my son, Ke..."
Kitara was cut off by her son's words. "Im Kenji- whats your name?" He asks cooly as he sat on a chair infront of her.
"Michika...I'm Michika" She says looking at Kenji.

Suddenly. "Ah! i nearly forgot! I have to get the groceries for dinner..." Kitara turns to Michika. "Michika-san would it be alright if you went to get the groceries for me?--I have to be somewhere today."
Michika nodded slightly, "Ok..Kitara-san" She says as she stands up.
Kitara grabbed her coat walking out "Ill see you two at dinner!" She waves as she headed out.

As His mother had left, he turned to Michika to see her confussed face. "What is it?" He asks
Michika turns to Kenji. "Where is the grocery?" She asks.
Kenji gasped in 'ah, i get it' look. "Oh! would you like me to take you there?" He asks
Michika nodded "Yes thank you."

Michika and Kenji walk out of the house heading to the grocery store

Visit my roleplay site
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua was following the tales of fallen angels from town to town he never dared drive he always walked from town to town he had stoped in a town where he had heard that serval fallen angels were he rented an apartment and started living like a normal person waiting to see one of the angels no matter how heartless they were they were worth the wait
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem watched the guy watching the others. "Can i help you sir?"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

As both Michika and Kenji reach the grocery store, they spot three other people infront of the store. Two that seemed to be normal people and one as an Angel.
Michika headed to the store as Sayuki opened the door of the shop.
Kenji followed her behind

Visit my roleplay site
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(CC u talking to me?)