Broken Wings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Broken Wings

Post by Morph »

sits there in his apartment looking at the necklace "That guy was fun. Hmmmm maybe I'lll see him again."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

As Killua sat there a squad of police with guns broke down the door and aimed their guns at Killua. "Your coming with us, dead or dead. Your choice." The apparent leader said pushing through his men.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem wondered around ((i'ma gonna leave for a few))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

"Are you sure?" Sayuki asked with a touch of anxiety. "I really didn't mean to drop them." She turned to Makoto and glared. "He made me drop them."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
.:Aki-Kun:.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Can i still join please
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Can i still join please
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hey! May I join??
Name: (Rengu, Koji)
Race: (Human (for now))
Weapons: (plain old sword!)
Bio: He's a nice boy but he is a hit man for hire. It's his job. Both his parents are dead, so he's left taking care of his three younger siblings, Kenji (age 14), Kimiko (age 13), and Kosuke (age 12)
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20sa ... i.jpg?o=51 ((in modern clothes, with a shorter sword))
Misc: (Don't need to do that)
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

looks at the soldiers and shrughs holding the crystal tight out of exictment
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron, sensing the pressure on the crystal, appeared. "What do you need help with?" He asked Killua, not even acting like he noticed the police.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

looks at Aaron "Oops didn't mean to call u but while ur here." waves his hand at the police "They want to kill me. U can do wutever u want." snickers "Dragon boy."

(that sucks ur avi won't work)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Yea it takes some time to show up if you keep reloading the page, but I couldn't find any good avatars I could use))

The boy disappeared and reappeared with a kuni to the appearant leader's throat. "You sure you don't wanna put in a word or two about what I should do with them?" he said. The gunmen realizing what has just happened diverted their aim toward the boy. "Kill me and you will be killing your captain." he said in a stern voice. "D- drop your weapons men." the man said. The police obeyed. "So any suggestions?" He said again. turning his head to look at Killua.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

shrughs "I'm halfie I could care less wut u do to these humans. its not like they could of killed me anyway Dragon boy."
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"why do you keep referring to me as Dragon boy, when you don't know anything about me?" He said with a little tone of arrogance in his voice.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles 'Becuase it ticks u off." stands up and puts the crystal on his neck grabs u kuni and sits back down "And plus I have nothing fun to do."
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"well it doesn't p*ss me off, I was just wondering." He said as he kicked the officer on the underside of his chin. He went flying knocking the officers behind him, and the officers that tried to catch him back into a pile. All of the sudden a rock half circle appeared around them it rose off the ground and formed into a full sphere. The sphere shrunk to the size of a pebble crushing the police inside. Aaron picked it up and through it out the window. "So what do you do for fun around here?" he asked in a bored tone.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

looks at u "Nothing. Thats the thing. Here there is nothing fun. I'd rather have stayed died then have to put up with all this."