Broken Wings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Broken Wings

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Noticing that Michika is coming toward them he said, "What brings you over here?" he said just lod enough to be heard as Michika got closer.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Michika watches as she walks over to the two beings. "I felt an angel's presence, so i thought i'd drop by" Michika says as she had finually reached Aki and Aaron.

Kenji quickly followed behind.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"That's the same reason I came. Yea so I hope you haven't found any trouble since we last meet. Killua had a run in with a group of, from what I can tell, Hunters. A group of people that think the supernatural don't belong." He looked at the people there. He then tugged the hood of his cloak, as if making sure it was still casting a shadow over half his face, which it was.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Ah~ i see" Michika mumbles nodding, "is Killua-san alright?" she asks worriedly.
"Michika-san, i don't think there is any need to be worried, Killua-san is also a angel right?" Kenji says with a reasuring grin.
Michika nods slightly "I guess so...but not all angels are strong" She says looking down at herself.

Visit my roleplay site

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"It's ok he summoned me and I took care of them," he said with a grin that showed his teeth turn sharp then back to normal.

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Michika looks up with a smile "Thats good to hear, I don't want to see anyone die...or even know about it infact.." She says turning to Aki. "ano..may i ask your name?"

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Makoto walked slowly, but with a purpose. The impulse had been a sudden one after the incident in the store. He knew that although Sayuki wasn't the type to throw some sort of inane tantrum, he felt it would be best to leave. His intent was to find the rest of those fallen that were like him.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

All of the sudden solders came out of everywhere. They surrounded them on the roof with about 15 solders, they filled the roads, close-by roofs, and occupied distant windows. They had rifles, bazookas, snipers, and more. "Under orders you are all to be killed, for coming to this world when it is not your rightful place and for supposition of the disappearance of the 2nd level squad led by Lieutenant Fangue."

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

lands on the roof next to Dragon boy "sorry I should of got here sooner."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Makoto paused, wondering where the sudden voices had come from. Although he was still a good distance away from the rest of them, he could still see the soldiers.
"What are they?" he murmured aloud, wondering if he should return back to the shop or continue on.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"It's ok, there may be a lot, but this could be a fun experience." He replied. "Shut up you two!!!!! What are you talking about anyways?" The man yelled again.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

a bow appears in one of his hands he releases an arrow right throught the soldier heart "Sure but u shut up first."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The rest of the solders raised up their weapons and aimed them at Killua. "I don't think you should have done that till we figured this out." Aaron said to Killua. (They fire next post now)

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles 'We were going to kill them anyways. U protect I'll shoot alright Dragon boy.' realases servral more before he answers

.:Aki-Kun:.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki look away and jump on the roofs....and landed in a park he hate people near him he was always alone
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I have a better idea," he said as a wall of what seemed flames surrounded them. It rapidly expanded and screams could be heard. The flames faded away and all the solders were gone.