Vampires Don't Cry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
kyra-chan
Master Otaku

Vampires Don't Cry

Post by kyra-chan »

Okay so this roleplay is pretty open. there's no real set story line. just feel free to create it as you go. ~.^ Feel free to make your characters whatever kind of species you want and whether they're friend or foe. the fun is being able to have options. have fun!

My Character:
Name: Yukari
Species: Vampire...with a looong tail
Looks: Long black hair, no bangs, stunning green eyes, she wears form-fitting jeans, with a form-fitting t-shirt, and HUGE hoodies...and converse.
Extras: She's a very very clumsy girl and has issues talking about her problems, yet has many friends. She has an extra personality that comes out when she gets mad. The personality is called Kotori and it takes a lot for her to come out, you'd have to work really hard to get her pissed off enough to release Kotori. So....Yukari is pretty much dominant. And when Kotori does come out, her eyes change color, the right, red the left, blue.
Background: Yukari has no parents. She lives with her younger brother, whom she must take care of. Her younger brother's name is Kear, and he is 9. They don't have much, and her little brother doesn't come out hardly at all, he's very attached to Yukari.

Her goal is to find her parents. but she has no idea where to start.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Twigs and old leaves crunched beneath Yukari's feet as she slowly trudged through the forest. She stared down at her feet and the wind ran its gentle fingers through her hair. The moonlight splashed down in brilliance as she walked to the forest's edge where it opened up to a cliff. She peered out over the land below. Staring at the stars, she let out a long delicate sigh.
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Re: Vampires Don't Cry

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Name: Alyce
Species: Vampire
Looks: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... moness.jpg
Extras: She is extreamly shy and it takes alot to gain her trust
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

kyra-chan
Master Otaku

Post by kyra-chan »

(OOC: nice character...like the name too
you should specify what your character is doing...)

Seras

Post by Seras »

Name: (unknown for now)
Age: Looks 17 now add a few hundred years to get her actual age
Looks: (I'll write it later)
Extras:
Background:

Sorry, it's late and I'm tired. But I'll write this out better. I promise.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Name: Mirae
Looks: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee15 ... ampire.jpg
Extras: Slient and witty. Mirae is really a lone wolf. Striving alone all her life she never relied on anyone else but herself. she maybe cold but inside she can be trusted and relied on.
Background: Alone all her life she never needed anyones help other than that her past is shrouded in mystery.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Name: Unknown goes by Z
Looks: With short white hair and red eyes
Extras: She controls fire to the best of her ability until her inner demon takes over and kills everything in sight
Background: She doesnt remember anything she has horrible nightmares and doesnt like to sleep because of it

Name: Tiox
Looks: With light blue almost grey hair and dark blue eyes
Extras: He controls Shadows
Background: he was saved by Damian and has since lived with him and Z

Name: Damian
Looks: Green eyes
Extras: He is very powerful and very lazy
Background: He found Z when she was little and has been like a brother to her. He saved Tiox from vampire hunters a while back
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Alyce walked around the abandoned city of her childhood. It depressed her that such a pretty place could go to ruin like that. She took a seat on a fountin that had seen much happieness in its life time but now was crumbling to the ground. She sighed as she remembered the day the the hunters came and took out the whole village. When they got her house and found her hiding they pulled her out and forced her to watch them kill her family. A tear fell softly from her pale face onto the cold unforgiving stone street. She looked up and the town seemed to be asking her 'why? why did you let this happen to me?'
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

( we can start???)
See my Drawings ^_^

kyra-chan
Master Otaku

Post by kyra-chan »

(yes please start ^^)

Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Vagrant_AI_Twilight »

Name: Sayuri Kusanagi
Looks: [url]http://www.animegalleries.net/img/240821[/url]
Species: Human
Extras: She descends from a family of Shrine priestesses, so she can use some magic.
Background: Unknown, she won't say

Name(s):Ryu(left) and Kitsune(right)
Age(s): Unknown
Looks:[url]http://www.animegalleries.net/img/146508[/url]
Extras: Ryu wields a silver gun loaded with silver bullets and controls lightning, Kitsune wields a silver katana and controls fire
Background: Unknown, won't say. But for some reason, they ended up as Sayuri's guardians.

Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Mobile Suit Otaku

Sayuri walked quietly through the ruins of a town. The burning rumble and mutilated bodies were beginning to make her sick and dizzy. She stumbled and began to fall back, but Ryu quickly caught her. "Sayuri, we should move on. There's nothing left here but the stench of death," he said. "And besides, you're not looking too good," Kitsune said, walking up to them. Sayuri looked at the charred body of a child, but buried her face in Ryu's chest when she felt bile beginning to rise in her throat. Ryu picked her up and held her close to him as he lead the way toward the crumbling fountain, not knowing that there was another person there.

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Spending her time most on top of abandoned buildings, Mirae can see if something is going on but at that moment she just stood there quietly minding her own business. She never liked company and neither would she want to have one right now. She decided to move around the ruined town, confident that she'll not run into anybody until she heard voices. She followed them out of sheer curiousity why there would be anybody in such a place more over a human.
See my Drawings ^_^

Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Mobile Suit Otaku

Kitsune heard a crunch some ways behind them, and quickly stopped and whipped around. But he saw nothing. "Kitsune! What's the matter, hurry up!" Ryu called, continuing on. Kitsune stared at the shadow of a tree for a minute, then hurried to catch up with Ryu and Sayuri.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Name: Killua Zoalyeck
Species:immortal
Looks: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff29 ... =Chaos.jpg
Extras: he's the last one of his kind that he knows of. his power is taken from the human souls of the dead that wander all over the world but some of them might be to power and overshadow him for a while. The will only hold his mind and body for a few seconds but with his power a few seconds is enough to kill someone.
Background: he was once human till an ancient curse turned him into a immotal. Cursing him to clean up for the grimreaper. He will live forever even if he stops collecting souls they will find him somehow.

Killua was wandering around a dying town the souls disappearing as he walked past them he was making his way to a fountain where sevral of the towns souls were staying "This town is complete ruined. I wonder wut did it."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae kept following the three until she sensed another being in the town but he was no human that's for sure. She don't know what to do, to follow the three or who was this being she sense. "The souls around this place is getting restless"
See my Drawings ^_^

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

he was almost to the fountain when he just sat down on a random bench he was going to take a short nap
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.