Vampires Don't Cry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Vampires Don't Cry

Post by Morph »

Killua followed after Anesul asboring the souls that were left
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Searching around the destroyed village, she made sure each person was dead. If she found one alive, she dug her sword into their chest and twisted. Fires burned along most of the buildings, her shadows had their fill on the corpses flesh.
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua smiled licking his lips slightly "Thats was good." he saw one of the villagers alive he walked over to him and riped out the villagers soul
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Taking a scroll out of her pocket, she watched as the villages name became crossed out. Smirking, she counted 13 more to go.
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua quickly took the lives of 11 more stoping the last two being childern
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Anesul looked over at him. "They can live, but in doing so we must take them with us or others will come to kill them." Blinks, drags her knife over her arm for speaking when she should be working.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looked at Anesul ignoring her self marker "I'll take care of them." he picked up the two childern easily 'Meet u back there." disappears without a trace
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Anesul sighed heavily. Her blood fed the many shadow creatures surrounding her. Walking, she re-entered the forest. Walking quietly, her thoughts empty, and eyes blank. The shadows clung to her body.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua leaned against a tree infront of u "Hurry up."
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Raises her right hand, her middle finger up. Passing him, she put her arm back to her side.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua smiles "Nice hint, Anusel." shadows after u smiling under his mask
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Mumbles under her breath, voice unable to be heard. Crossing her arms she stopped, listening to the sounds of the forest. Her voice blank and unnoticeable "What did you do with the children?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looked up at the night sky "I took them away far away where no one will harm them." sighs slightly "They will live in peace, something neither of use every had."
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Nodds her head. She was glad she wore the mask, tears slid down her cheeks. Shaking her head, she ran to get rid of the emotions that flowed through her.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua walked after her sighing slightly one of his eyes watching the childern the other watching were he's going
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Slams her body into a tree, shattering limbs. She punched the tree letting her emotions out. Blood ran down her arms at each hit.