Random Funny Role-Playing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

( don't worry, I can revive you )

Mirae suddenly stops and becomes all dramatic
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
@!NekoInu!@
Baka Otaku

Post by @!NekoInu!@ »

Susie offers a crayon to Mirae. "It's a purple one, they're the best" then susie falls down a hole. "REMEMBER MEEEEEE!!!!" she yells
Friends will bail you out of jail. True Friends are sitting beside you saying "We screwed up didn't we"[/color
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae jumps after the person with the crayon between her teeth

"Did she say fetch?"
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Name: Joreee
Powers/abilities: Can summon fireballs
Weapons: None
Appearance: http://halo-2-fan.deviantart.com/art/Pheonix-65345683

Joreee was peacefully flying above their heads, singing the ompaa lompaa song when he hit a tree. "WHERE'S MY PONY" he said as he hit the ground in front of the people.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
Yuzi
Master Otaku
Location: going to the mall with Konata, Miyuki, Kagami, and Tsukasa

Post by Yuzi »

Name:Yuzi
Abilities:Controls Water and Fire
Weapons:Zanpaku-to
Appearance:I couldn't scan a pic of her

Yuzi was just a normal teen (I mean, aside from the power and all) and she had no idea were those powers were gonna lead her some day. Anyways, Yuzi was walking down the street in her small caucasion town, when she notice a strange person dressed in a black shihakusho lying on the ground. she quikly ran up to the person and as the strange person was lying there dying, he said these words, "Take this sword and hit yourself in the head with it. I want to see something funny before I pass on." And as she was about to do that, the man said :You were really gonna do it weren't you? It was a joke you dumb ass! I gave you this zanpaku-to... so you could have it and awaken your own powers... when I die, which will be in a couple seconds if you kepp kneeling on my chest, it will be destroyed and you shall receive your own sword."
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Hey Alex, Dragshire. Thanks for joining Yuzi, but that post was a little normal. He explained why he wanted her to do it, and she acted as if she was a normal girl. You have to make her act Random and stupid, and have no reason for what she does. Other than that, have fun. :) ))

Aaron looked at the fallen pheonix and said, "Jiggly, Jigglypuff"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Joreee looked at Aaron, and yelled in a scotish accent "GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae came out of the hole with a dinosaur!

"I found a doggy!"
See my Drawings ^_^
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"THAT'S MY PONY" jOREE SAID AS HE CAME TO " and your stepping in my ffrench fries"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"If a monkey is purple, and a turtle is blue, what am I?" Aaron asked, turning his back on the others.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"An ice cream cone" joree said as he pecked his feathers. all of a sudden, he pecked out an ice cream cone "DUCKY"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron starts singing Beatles songs, and running around out of his mind.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Joree starts to tap dance, very rapidly
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron ran up to Marie and kissed her the jumped in the hole.
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

Name: Avery
Powers/abilities: She has a dragon that she can control and it flies. She can also control fire
Weapons: Spike ribbons
Appearance:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/ ... onGirl.jpg
Extra: N/A

"I love you all," she says happily. Avery hugs everyone and gives them a kiss on their cheek. "WHY AARON, HOW COULD YOU THAT DO ME" she yells at Mirae and then she runs up to Aaron and starts crying "Mirae, how could he do something like that you are my greatest friend in the world I feel like your the only person that understands me" then she falls over into a pile of rocks.
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY