Random Funny Role-Playing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 03, 2008 1:55pm

((Crazy, but a little normal. But good for doing it for the first time))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 » Aug 03, 2008 3:07pm

((okay i'll try harder))
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 03, 2008 3:17pm

Aaron picks up Avery and runs.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire » Aug 04, 2008 4:53am

Joreee starts to spin at mach speed. fireballs dance in the sky. Distorted at first, Joreee sang, I'm a yankee doodle dandy. When He said do or die, he stopped. "What was i doing again".
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan » Aug 09, 2008 7:34pm

Rachel: nananana boo boo~ I'm better at magic than you~ ARGH!!!!! *gets blown away by her OWN tornado* LOOK OUT BELOW!!!! *crashes into confused Joree* WAIT! I THINK YOU... *looks down at herself* OMG!! WHERE'S MY BRA?!
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 10, 2008 4:12am

Aaron changed the direction he was running. He stopped when he was next to Rachel and Joree he said, "DID SOMONE SAY BRA? I THOUGHT I HEARD BRA. DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT A BRA?????"

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire » Aug 11, 2008 4:39am

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that hurt" Joreee said as he tried to turn his head
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 11, 2008 2:13pm

((TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NORRRRRRRMMMAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ((Translation- Too normal!!))

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire » Aug 12, 2008 6:36am

((I don't give a squat))

Joreee jumped into the hole and came out a piece of wood.

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan » Aug 13, 2008 10:55pm

Sorry Joree, but, seriously, WHERE"S MY BRA?! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!! MY.... MY BOYFRIEND GAVE IT TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

((this makes Rachel's boyfriend a freak too))

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire » Aug 14, 2008 5:07am

"Well, I don't know. Why don't you ask the man of second branana's" Joreee said as he tip- toed to a tree. 'Hey, wanna dance".

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 14, 2008 8:24am

"JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CARE!!!!! JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CARE!!!!! JIMMY CRACK CO-" Aaron farted, "OH GOD!!!! I THINK I CRAPPED MYSELF!!!!!!"

ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan » Aug 15, 2008 6:57am

... Hey wait a moment. Aaron, you know Jimmy? Did he really crack corn? Where is he? Huh? Tell me b4 I dissapear into the heavens... *flies higher and higher...* HEY!!! WHY IN THE WORLD IS MY BRA FLOATING IN THE DARN SKY?! OMG, JIMMY GAVE ME A FLYING BRA!!!!!

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 15, 2008 7:10am

Aaron eyes burst open. "FLYING BRA???? EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!" He threw a fire-ball up and destroyed the bra before Rachel could even get near it. "MAY THE EVIL BRA, HAVE IT'S PUNISHMENTS............. IN HELL!!!!

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden » Aug 15, 2008 8:20am

Name: Aiden
Powers/abilities: becoming Okami Amaterasu. xD
Weapons: Round Disk
Appearance: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn21 ... 895/10.gif
Appearance (Okami): http://etuix.deviantart.com/art/Okami-A ... u-52129781
Extra: is semi emo but extremely hyper, which is extraordinary.
(i give credit to etuix for this awesome photo.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aiden stared at Aaron then layed on her bunk bed. She likes being on bottom playing with her wood. "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTIES!?! I NEED THEM TO GO DUMPSTER DIVING IN THE WOODS LATER!!! Sh!t! I have to pee" Aiden runs to the tree outside and lifts her leg as out comes candy. "I'm not a guy! Where the hell did this huge dong come from?" She removes the dong from her crotch along with a bell she found on the ground and started donging the bell as she took a squat and pee'd purple. She licked it up afterwards to get rid of the waste and it tasted like Koolaid.
She went to the corner and opened up a lemonade stand selling popsicles and coolaid to all the little kiddies. Half of the kiddies fell over with a stomach ache and died. The other half had the sh!ts and grew wings and flew away craping out guns and dogs. The dogs smelled Aiden's ass and then ran away because a giant aligator crawed and chased them around with Cheetah legs.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer » Aug 15, 2008 8:43am

(( o_0 . . . . . . . . . . . . Very random, but too bad I am going to have to ask you to change it. It violated the 4th rule on the opening post rules list (4: Nothing that is nasty, unless it sounds as if it could be but is not). Please tone down the nastiness, but I like how you made it extremely random so I am glad you posted.))