all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

ll

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire let out a sigh.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Kiba and Alucard both ran where the girls where and ran as fast they both can run and slide to a stop infront of the girls...ren and hug alucard and aki ran and hug kiba they were both where shaking and frighten.

Kiba look at Dragshpire and thought that they have meet each other its been awhile since they meet other people...the group they were with were years ago...so it was hard to remember cuz, they were going throught a lot of crap lately and a lot of battle to stay alive

Alucard had good memory but, this time some reason he was having a hard time remembering like kiba was doing...he was in a coma for a year cuz, of a battle they were in they were all were split after that battle they were split by 2...

bill and Tom try to ran as fast a possible but, they couldn't and they wistle like kiba said if they couldn't make it or they were in trouble they both whistle at the same time and they both trip over a root that was sticking out of the ground.

Kiba wiggle his ears hearing the whistle and ran as fast as he could and found the twin bro and got them on his back and ran all the way back...they were all finally re=untiy after a year of being split....they all give each other a huge
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire got up, held a wing over Wrathe and Svetz, and released a few healing waves. "Nothing personal" he said turning his head to Kiba and the others. "Its just that I don't like waiting.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".

Wrathe-San
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Wrathe-San »

(Hey guys, this is Wrathe...finally got my old profile back!! Yippee...took alot though. Sorry I haven't been on alot family issues and computer issues and school issues -.- sorry...but I'm all caught up I read up ^^)

Wrathe and Sventz looked up ath him, her eyes shifted back to their original color and her fangs became hidden by her lips as she calmed. "Impatient sir?" she asked quietly as she held Sventz closesly.
As the red spark of hate in me brightens into a large, glowing, warm fire, all the fiber and fabrics of your being become lesser and lesser.

My heart is yours, but my soul is ours

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Kiba look at her, "so your calm now cuz, i dont like it when your angrly it makes you look mean" He stayed in his wolf form cuz, he was still confused on things and he felt so much realize in his wolf form some reason.

Alucard knew she was very calm and collective at the time so he realize on whatever it was bothering him....he thought knowing something in the earth core or something in the the world was going so wrong right now and he didn't not sure what it was.

Bill and Tom were both trying to calm one another down cuz, they were both very out of breath right now and trying to figure a lot of things right now....they wern't quit use to all the drama and adventure like the others were so they were having more difficult time to get things organize

Ren look around wondering what she shoudl be doint at the time cuz, part of her want to make everyone happy but, she knew she couldn't do that at all cuz, she knews that if she makes on happy the other realize that and think she pick a favor and she didn't want that at all.

Alusara pull alucard to the said to talk to him but, at the same time she didn't atlk to him cuz, she felt like he was deep in thought but, she was so scared and thinking right now is the best time to talk to him cuz, of the situtation at the time.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720