Our First Time

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Our First Time

Post by KoYue »

Kyoko opened her mouth to protest and to scold Minoru for saying something that should have come out of her lips, but the words died in her throat as a strong wind made the window open. She raised her hands in front of her face to shield herself from glass, opening them to see that Kei was covering her while Sasune was doing that same for her brother, who didn't look concerned in the least.
"What just happened?" she asked.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Before Halsh could answer Kyoko's question, another gust of wind was felt as a hand grabbed Sasune's wrist in a tight grip. Dissapearing faster than light would travel.

Halsh turned around seeing Sasune gone. "Sh*t!" He yelled punching the wall, breaking down the entire wall, falling down from a 12th story building.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Kyoko shrieked softly and squeezed her eyes shut, wishing she had stayed asleep today or had continued to show Kei around the campus. Minoru, on the other hand, looked unusually interested in what had occured. Interested and concerned since he stopped eating long enough to ask, "Where's Sasune-chan?"
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kei embraced Kyoko comforting her. He turned to Halsh questionablely. "Halsh-sama, Sasune-san is gone" He said in concern.

Halsh turned to Kei. " 'They' took her..." He murmured, grinting his teeth. "Kei, stay here with Kyoko and Minoru. Keep them safe" He ordered as his demonic wings flashed on his back.

----

"Let me go!" Sasune yelled as she tried to escape from the hold.
The unknown person ignored her as he dropped Sasune down on a cliff.
Sasune looked around. There was nothing on the cliff, and they were really high up.
The person clicked his fingers as a dark rope tired up Sasune's arm's and legs.

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"But who took her?" Minoru asked as he set the remainder of the muffins and bread on the ground. "And why can't we go too? We want to find Sasune-chan as well!"
To Kyoko, the reason they couldn't go was painfully obvious. They were both human and wouldn't be able to do anything, but she kept her mouth shut and waited for someone else to give him the reply.
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Halsh turned to Minoru. "Because, you'll only get in the way" He said with a slight hiss.

Kei sighed hearing Halsh's harsh words. "Halsh-sama..." He murmured. "I'll do whatever i can to protect them, but let us come with you. - Surely you wont be able to fight the Angel Alliance alone" He said concerned. But hissed slightly at the two familiar words. 'Angel Alliance'

Halsh turned to Kei. "Fine, bring them" He murmured, grabbing Minoru by his waist, jumping off the building.

Kei placed his arms around Kyoko's waist as his wings appeared as well, following behind Halsh.

--------

"Who are you? and what do you want with me?" Sasune asked keeping her cautiousness inside.
The person chucked. "You dont remember me?" He said between his laugh.
Hearing the familiar voice, Sasune gasped softly realising who it was. "Jay?..." She murmured, looking away.

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Minoru blinked, looking slightly taken aback at Halsh's response. He thought of responding, but really couldn't come up with any logical points and besides, Kei had already begun to speak. Luckily for him, the vampire spoke what he had wanted to say.

"Where exactly are we going?" Kyoko asked, refusing to open her eyes since she knew she was no longer on solid ground. A quick peek showed that neither was her brother, though he seemed completely at ease as usual.
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I have no idea..." Kei responded following Halsh.

Halsh looked around as he noticed 2 bodies. One with a cloak over him and one with long red hair, lying ontop of their dorm building, Drenched with blood all over them. "Mei! Lach!" He yelled flying over to them, placing Minoru down on the roof.

As Kei followed Halsh, He also noticed the two familiar injured bodies. He gently placed Kyoko beside Minoru, running to his companions. "What happened?" He asked as he turned to Halsh.

"According to the wounds...they were attacked fast and easy.." Halsh replied as he shook Lach's body. "Lach...Lach what happened to you?" He murmured.

Lach slowly looked up, seeing Halsh. "Halsh-sama...an angel attacked us all of a sudden." He said coughing blood.

"An angel?" Kei asked curiously. "What was the angel's name? Did he or she mention it?"

Before Lach could respond, he felt a slight tug on his heart as he fell to the floor. He was now dead.
"Lach!" Kei yelled as he shook his companion.

Halsh turned as he looked around, to see anything suspisious.

------

Jay laughed slightly hearing his name being said. "Now now, Sasune. No need to be distant" He said as he bent down to Sasune, placing his hand on her chin, turning her to look at him. "I didnt come to hurt you..." He said with his smirk.

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Kyoko reached out for her brother's hands, an obvious gesture of her nervousness. Minoru took them and both of the siblings turned to look at the scene playing otu before them with almost identical faces of curiosity mixed in with other easily detected emotions.
"Angels attack?" she finally asked after a long moment of silence.
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Yes, if needed." Halsh responded as he continued to look around. He felt as if someone was watching them.
Then a glimpse of light flashed past Halsh. He turned to the direction of the light. "They're watching..." He murmured as he turned to Kei, Kyoko and Minoru. "We have to go" He ordered firmly.

-----

"Im here to take you back" Jay said slowly brushing his fingers against Sasune's chin.
Sasune turned her head. "Im not going back there" She said, without looking back at Jay.
Jay scoffed at Sasune's words. "Why? Scared of what will happen" He said leaning forward brushing his lips against her ear.

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Kyoko opened her mouth to ask more questions, or rather demand answers as she usually did when she felt nervous, but a sudden squeeze on her left hand quieted her. It was a little surprising to see Minoru so level-headed and she had to wonder if he had disappeared last night because of something that had occured, but chose to heed his warning and stay silent even though she really wanted to know who was watching. Instead, she nodded in agreement to what Halsh said and took a few steps forward.
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Halsh grabbed Minoru once again as he flew.
Kei did the same, grabbing Kyoko as he followed Halsh.

Halsh turned back to the bodies of Mei and Lach, then to the direction the light came from. "tsk..." He scoffed as he kicked slightly, flying as fast as he could possibly go. "We have to find Sasune..." He said turning to Kei.

Kei nodded. "Yes, but how?" He asked following Halsh with the same speed.

-----

Sasune shivered slightly at his touch, as she turned her head away once more. "Don't...Don't touch me.." Sasune murmured.
Jay grinned at this. knowing that he would get this kind of reaction. "Now now, dearie...you know what i want." He said as he slowly brushed her light purple hair.

You would think that angels were the good guys right?....well you were wrong...they were more evil than demons or Satan himself.
They would just hide it under their unique and bright appearance.
Well some of them...

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Maybe they're in the sky," Kyoko suggested suddenly, remembering something about angels that she had read while waiting for class to begin. "Sasune-chan's an angel, right? And those other people back there were attacked by an angel. So wouldn't it be logical for them to be where all angels go?" Her voice had started out excited, but by the time she finished speaking it had grown weaker, almost making it clear that she felt her suggestions weren't totally clear or possible.
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Good thinking" Halsh said as he kicked his legs again as his speed increased, heading straight up into the clouds.
Kei did the same as he caught up with Halsh.
Halsh stopped as he saw a mountain top, with a small cave.
He headed straight to the cave.

-------

"You know you want it..." Jay whispered through Sasune's ears, brushing his lips just slightly onto her ear.

Visit my roleplay site

KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Is it . . . safe for you to be up here?" Kyoko asked Kei, looking a bit concerned. "Aren't you like . . . their enemy?"
Chibis rule!

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Im sorry for replying late....been busy with things...))

"Yes...we are their enemy...but we cant just leave a friend, even if they are what they are." Kei explained. "Plus...Halsh-sama is persistant when it comes to protecting someone he loves." He said continuing to follow Halsh.

Finually reaching the edge of the cave, Halsh stopped feeling a deep, and strong Aura. He could also feel Sasune's. which made him want to walk in.

------

Sasune flinched slightly at Jay's touch.
Senceing someone in the cave, Jay grins. "We have visiters..." He says not leaving himself away from Sasune.

Visit my roleplay site